ADVERTISEMENT

JCA football team helps

Great story!!!! They said a EF0 or EF1 Tornado destroyed a high voltage Power Tower. Those are designed to withstand winds of over 200 mph so it had to be bigger

Great story!!!! They said a EF0 or EF1 Tornado destroyed a high voltage Power Tower. Those are designed to withstand winds of over 200 mph so it had to be bigger
A great story, indeed! Went to play golf at Cinder Ridge today, and I55 was closed, so we had to take the backroads.

Saw Wilmington real close up.

Last edited:
Impressive round!
Thank you! I just finished a round at Arrowhead in Wheaton and shot a 102! That's how my game goes. It's all my fault, but it's a difficult tract with extremely fast greens that were planted on hills or downslopes. Narrow fairways. It's a humbling experience after two solid rounds.

Reactions: USD24
Thank you! I just finished a round at Arrowhead in Wheaton and shot a 102! That's how my game goes. It's all my fault, but it's a difficult tract with extremely fast greens that were planted on hills or downslopes. Narrow fairways. It's a humbling experience after two solid rounds.
I play Heritage Bluffs, Cinder Ridge and Prairie Bluffs in Lockport usually. All nice tracks that are very reasonable. Prairie Bluffs may be my favorite of the three. Great links style and in great shape.

Reactions: kkhawk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT