ADVERTISEMENT

It's time for edgy to show us some love for once

JCHILLTOPPERS

May 29, 2001
it's time for 5 minutes with an edgytim-a-ho-lic

Come on edgy, time to interview some of us for a change, jeez.

I'll use this thread to start thinking of some questions, and am sure others will post some as well. I'll select 15 or so, then force you to ask us. deal? good.

1. Why is MWittman such a big fan of Hall and Oates? It seems rather out of character.

I mean you puds are on the new front page design what else do you want....
View attachment 11

I want to be interviewed and asked very specific questions. I want the same for a guy like voodoo...who is this guy? what was his favorite moment in HS football least? Has he ever had the pork chop sandwhich at morris? What is the dead with godogz? etc

Reactions: Voodoo Tatum 21
I want to be interviewed and asked very specific questions. I want the same for a guy like voodoo...who is this guy? what was his favorite moment in HS football least? Has he ever had the pork chop sandwhich at morris? What is the dead with godogz? etc

Long time members should have the honor of going first!!

This Pork Chop sandwich sounds very interesting. Is it a full on pork chop? what do you garnish it with? cabbage - spices!? or is it more of "pulled pork" sandwich with hot BBQ etc? Im getting hungry just typing this in!!

LOL - the highlight of my football days many moons ago - was recovering a fumble and streaking down the field for a TD (well - that's how I want to remember it... In reality - the QB and a WR teamed up to tackle me before I got more than 10 yards. A QB!!! tackling me? how embarrassing:eek: SOoooo... after burning all copies of the projector film and VHS tapes to erase the evidence.... I mentally blocked out that horrible memory over the years and conveniently replaced it with a mental image of me running into the endzone!! As you may have guessed...I didn't get to touch the ball much playing on the lines)

Reactions: Gene K.
I googled the Morris Pork Chop sandwich and it seems to be pretty famous. The Morris newspaper had several write ups on the sandwich.

Who has had both the Morris and Barrington? and which is better?

I googled the Morris Pork Chop sandwich and it seems to be pretty famous. The Morris newspaper had several write ups on the sandwich.

Who has had both the Morris and Barrington? and which is better?
I've been to both, like Edgy its been a few years since being in Morris but had the Barrington version last fall. Very good offering

Reactions: Voodoo Tatum 21
ADVERTISEMENT