ADVERTISEMENT

If the PLAYOFFS started today.... (Week 9)

Totally agree. As long as it's not LWE LA or Warren GBW. Lol. Speaking of that what is the atmosphere at LWE and LA. Do they get a lot of fans? What school gets the most fans at games?
Having been eliminated by both the past two seasons on the road (LWE and LA), I can tell you that LWE is rowdy and resembles that of a college atmosphere; Helicopter Fly-by's, video scoreboard, the music is loud and so are the fans. LA was much less rowdy and the crowd was obviously smaller.

Reactions: bhawks
East has the best atmosphere and it's not really even close.

Thanks Edgy
I was going to comment but glad you did. I doubt any team packs the house more than East fans. I was at the LWC game @ Central and I think the visitors had a larger turnout. I am going to try to make this weeks game against LWW at East because it’s a cross town game first meeting and I am sure it will be electric.

So when they closed North they sent all the players AND superfans to East? How convenient.
Thanks Edgy
I was going to comment but glad you did. I doubt any team packs the house more than East fans. I was at the LWC game @ Central and I think the visitors had a larger turnout. I am going to try to make this weeks game against LWW at East because it’s a cross town game first meeting and I am sure it will be electric.
Thanks Edgy
Oswego fills them up every week, just doesn’t have the flybys or the video board. I was impressed with West Aurora’s crowd this year too

Last edited:
Reactions: Gene K.
ADVERTISEMENT