ADVERTISEMENT

I’m no fashionista...

eireog

Oct 6, 2007
I work construction and not a fashion expert but shouldn’t Buck and Aikman be dressed like they’re shopping somewhere other than Salvation Army? Discuss.

Mitch has thrown two tough passes for TD’s . Do we hold out hope or cut ties???

Even more impressive is that a TE has shown up to play in week 13.......forgot what it's like-or is it more impressive they've made an effort to run the ball via QB.

Reactions: Blue Ruin
I wonder if Nagy will have Trubisky and many of his teammates sit the entire pre-season next summer, too?

I love the sound of a totally disgusted Troy Aikman an announcing this game....

Anyone actually seen Jason Garrett talking into his microphone tonight? He looks like he's being told he won't be retained every time they show him.....

Next to "Call me Ishmael" this is one of the best opening sentences I've ever read.

Another great opening sentence can be found in the immortal "One Hundred Years of Solitude."

And I don't know if it's photo-shopped or what, but that's the greatest Carmel pic that I've seen this year.

A quarterback was born tonight. Trubisky has been coming on, and he arrived tonight.

Reactions: ignazio
I work construction and not a fashion expert but shouldn’t Buck and Aikman be dressed like they’re shopping somewhere other than Salvation Army? Discuss.
First thing I thought when I saw Aikman, did they lose his luggage or something? The Bears socks remind me of Big Bird’s legs.

Reactions: Gene K. and eireog
Another great opening sentence can be found in the immortal "One Hundred Years of Solitude."

And I don't know if it's photo-shopped or what, but that's the greatest Carmel pic that I've seen this year.

A quarterback was born tonight. Trubisky has been coming on, and he arrived tonight.

Whoa. Easy fella. Hey I’m happy too. Really happy to see him tuck and run when the pass isn’t there. He still scares me every time he releases the ball. He’s better these last couple games but he had nowhere to go but up. Let’s keep our fingers crossed that he continues that trend.

Trubisky's play tonight was good, but where has this been all year? One good thing about the Bears's schedule this year is, they got to play all four NFC East teams. The NFC East is the worst division in the NFL followed by the NFC South. This is too little, too late. Ten wins is no guarantee to get into the NFC playoffs and nine wins will not be enough. The Seahawks and 49ers already have 10. The Bears will get a chance to play both Green Bay and Minnesota before it's over. But, in reality, the Bears have to run the table and it still might not matter without help.

The Packers have nine wins and two easy games left with Detroit and the Redskins this Sunday. So, forget about the Bears catching them. The Vikings have eight wins and two easy games left with Detroit and the Chargers. So, it's realistic to think they are getting to 10 wins.

If, for some reason the Bears do beat the Packers next week and the Chiefs on the 22nd they will have to beat Minnesota as well to win the second wild card spot. That is, if Minnesota gets beat by the Packers on the 23rd.

Nice game by Trubisky and the Bears last night for sure. But it's coming too late in the season and not making the playoffs after last season is a huge disappointment.

Reactions: Blue Ruin and USD24
I think that the Bears will beat the Packers. With the return of Akiem Hicks, the resurgence of the offensive line, the production from the tight end and running back positions, and the long-awaited and much-discussed development of Trubisky, we are looking at a different team than we saw the first three months of the season The playoffs? I doubt it. But next year? I would bet your mortgage on it. A rising quarterback lifts all boats, or something like that.

Last edited:
I think that the Bears will beat the Packers. With the return of Akiem Hicks, the resurgence of the offensive line, the production from the tight end and running back positions, and the long-awaited and much-discussed development of Trubisky, we are looking at a different team than we saw the first three months of the season The playoffs? I doubt it. But next year? I would bet your mortgage on it. A rising quarterback lifts all boats, or something like that.

I will wait and see, the last time everyone was all giddy including me then the Bears laid a big fat fart!
Let’s face it the Packers have owned us and until the Bears show consistency I will keep my emotions in check.

But I went to see the gypsy again. A famous clairvoyant, she predicted a Bears win, saying something about a happy ending.

Reactions: Gene K.
eireog:

Something tells me a man of your patrician bearing strikes quite a powerful figure in a poly-blended, plaid bell-bottom suit.
I must humbly admit that I strike quite the dashing figure in my “going out” clothes.

Reactions: Gene K.
ADVERTISEMENT