ADVERTISEMENT

Hoops Finals ...

What is this crap on the CSN broadcast with the reduced screen and ongoing interviews in the lower right hand corner? Anybody else with me on this?

Reactions: crusader_of_90
The biggest issue is Morgan Park, Orr, Simeon and Young don't travel. Public league teams don't. Compelling matchups or not it's a fact.

This season is also devoid of a major star marquee player. Plenty of very good players but across the state the quality is way down from what it has been.

My question is this. Is interest in high school sports in Illinois beginning to wane...in general?

Was a good game. Obviously wish the result was different, but those boys brought a basketball excitement to town that rivaled the gis teams. Simeon has a boatload of talent.

Now i have to hear my mom talkin crazy about her Wolverines

Are the 4a games on TV? Can't find the 3rd place game and no listing for the 4a title game on DirecTV. WTF!!! Blackhawks on 665. Went to the IHSA website... says that the game is on 665-1 (CSN+) yet nothing is there.

Last edited:
Whitney Houston plays in Peoria. Congrats to the Dolphins. Surprised that Lucas Williamson not getting more recruiting attention. My Bradley Braves need to go get this guy.

The biggest issue is Morgan Park, Orr, Simeon and Young don't travel. Public league teams don't. Compelling matchups or not it's a fact.

This season is also devoid of a major star marquee player. Plenty of very good players but across the state the quality is way down from what it has been.

Very true plus I think the fact that 3 of 4 teams in 4A were basically AAU all stars teams kills the interest for the casual fan. To often now you see a kid as a super stud freshman and think what ever school has him as a senior is going to be tough.

This may have never happened before in March Madness history - an Asian kid and an Asian Indian kid were on the floor playing at the same time and not as band members.

that was a fun game to watch. First glance you would think Fremd would be run out of the gym, but they held their own especially with their top player out with foul trouble. That indian kid was everywhere.

Reactions: Cross Bones
ADVERTISEMENT