ADVERTISEMENT

Highland will Kick the Crap Out of Herscher

Oh boy! paging HHS/BBCHS - are you going to pick up the thrown glove and defend with some smack talk of your own?;)

It’s not like it’s Phillips or Johnsburg which are the real Herscher kryptonite! :rolleyes:

I definitely think Highland is the team no one is talking about right now. Herscher is very good, but you don't completely dominate a 7A then 8A school in back-to-back weeks (1,2) without being really good regardless of where you are located.

Reactions: crusader_of_90
Highland is a known commodity.

Herscher is pretty good, but Highland will be a very tall order and Highland definitely the favorite especially with Tiger a long way from home.

Pretty tough teams in Rochester’s path this year.

Highland is very good. They are Big and athletic. Herscher defense is finally starting to put it together but this week us a tall order. Highland QB is very good. I won't count out the Tigers but if they go all the way down there and win it would be a huge upset.

We play at 5:00, Minooka is down there as well playing Edwardsville, hopefully they play earlier

Was Coal City hurt or just not a good matchup for Taylorville? It seems the top of that conference was playing each other tough.

Then coal city gets it taken too them by taylorville rd 1, but then Taylorville can't hang with Herscher Rd 2?

Highland is a known commodity.

Herscher is pretty good, but Highland will be a very tall order and Highland definitely the favorite especially with Tiger a long way from home.

Pretty tough teams in Rochester’s path this year.
Changed your tune - wasn’t Althoff “toast” midway through 1Q yesterday?

Yes - not an easy path in the south.

Watched Raby - not impressed.

You wont hold Highland to 42, maybe in the first half.

You just don't quit, do you???

Last year you said Herscher wouldn't move the ball against Phillips, but they had over 500 yards with their 1600 yard RB going down in the 1Q..

Last year you said Herscher wouldn't move the ball against Phillips, but they had over 500 yards with their 1600 yard RB going down in the 1Q..
Can't handle the taste of your own medicine, ehh Jon?

And 25 points, which is half of what you will need against Highland.

Your other two predictions I saw were that AC would beat Newman and IC would running clock Peotone..

If we play like we did last night, we will be in the game next weekend.
No worries I won't burst your bubble this early in the week.

If Herscher shows up, unlike week 9 v. Peotone, their balanced offense is dangerous...The secret weapon in my view is the 6'8" receiver who is nearly impossible to cover...does Highland have a big corner who might not get run over by him...

If Herscher shows up, unlike week 9 v. Peotone, their balanced offense is dangerous...The secret weapon in my view is the 6'8" receiver who is nearly impossible to cover...does Highland have a big corner who might not get run over by him...

Highland will have their all state WR on him and he will get nothing. Has 9 picks and will have more if they try to test him. On the other side he can't be covered and has over 1,300 yards and 20 TD's and counting. Oh yeah he's only a Junior.

Highland will have their all state WR on him and he will get nothing. Has 9 picks and will have more if they try to test him. On the other side he can't be covered and has over 1,300 yards and 20 TD's and counting. Oh yeah he's only a Junior.

Taylorville shut him down last night, he didn't catch a ball

Reactions: BIGSTU1
They went 4 or 5 in the box, so Herscher ran the ball, think only 150 yds in the air

Changed your tune - wasn’t Althoff “toast” midway through 1Q yesterday?

Yes - not an easy path in the south.

Watched Raby - not impressed.

Was a nice comeback by your Crusaders. Didn't see that coming although eventually Rochester pulled away. I was rooting for you, FWIW.
Seems like Highland is the real deal and in the north, Morris is a name program. There are other teams left too that make 4A pretty damn interesting.

They went 4 or 5 in the box, so Herscher ran the ball, think only 150 yds in the air
4 or 5 in the box against a spread read option team who's QB & stud RB both have 1000+ yards rushing...Either a bad scouting job, or they decided to die by the rush rather than thru the air...Interesting choice given the weather...

I wonder if IC is going to try 5 in the box against Wilmington...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT