ADVERTISEMENT

HF Hire yet?

mullin17

Jul 2, 2001
Has HF hired a coach yet to replace Buzz? It is getting late in the school year and teaching openings are being taken up or are they hiring from within?
The job posting is still up on their website.

Former Rich Central coach.
When was his (Coach Alexander) last season at Rich Central? Someone else got the Head Coaching job when the 3 districts schools consolidated into one for this 2020-21 school year. I read that Mr. Alexander came to the job from the H-F staff. Was that just during this past season? The other job change in that SWSC Blue involves the resignation of the Sandburg coach.

Scott Peters resigns? Wow. Kind of surprising.
Scott is a good man. I am surprised. Actually i always thought he was a better assistant than would be HC. He would be a solid catch somewhere.

When was his (Coach Alexander) last season at Rich Central? Someone else got the Head Coaching job when the 3 districts schools consolidated into one for this 2020-21 school year. I read that Mr. Alexander came to the job from the H-F staff. Was that just during this past season? The other job change in that SWSC Blue involves the resignation of the Sandburg coach.

2019. The job went to the former Rich East coach.

Reactions: johnndoe
Scott Peters resigns? Wow. Kind of surprising.
Scott is a good man. I am surprised. Actually i always thought he was a better assistant than would be HC. He would be a solid catch somewhere.
The Sandburg principal will be moving on for next year, too. Same position at Lyons Twp., I believe.

ADVERTISEMENT