ADVERTISEMENT

Happy Birthday Marines/Happy Veterans Day

go dogz

Oct 14, 2010
i want to wish all of the marine corps verterans a happy birthday today.
oohrah jarheads enjoy yourselves tonite.

and most of all wish all of our brothers in arms a happy veterans day tomorrow.
my family thanks you all for your service. we would not be the land of the free with out the dedication of the brave. my honor to you and your families

Didn't know you were a Vet. Thank you. So, does that make you an Air Force football fan?
Not really. The majority of ring knockers I met in the service were a bit taken with themselves. There was a captain up in the far west Aleutian Islands that I served with. He had played football at the AFA and was a good guy. He frequently recounted stories of ingenious ways he broke academy rules. I don't really follow much college football -- my football interest is limited to Mt Carmel and the Bears.

Reactions: McCaravan
Thank You all military for all you've done.I support you 100% & no longer support the kneelers for over 2 years now.God Bless you all!!!

Reactions: McCaravan
Thank You all military for all you've done.I support you 100% & no longer support the kneelers for over 2 years now.God Bless you all!!!

Thank you for your support. I don't want to get into any argument with anyone, but the kneeling situation has nothing to do with respect for the military. It has to do with respect for human rights.

There are those who claim it's a military respect issue - but they do so only to satisfy their own personal agenda.

I know I'm getting close to a subject taboo with Edgy, so I'll stop here.

Again, thank you.

ADVERTISEMENT