ADVERTISEMENT

H-F vs. LWE

pjjp

Gold Member
Aug 27, 2001
LWE looked beatable after LWC. Soph AJ Henning is a big-time playmaker.

H-F took care of a good LWW team. Justin Hall and company have the talent to win this one.

It's at H-F, so the game is already a sellout.

Who wins?

Reactions: Cross Bones
I was literally about to make this thread when I saw it was at the top.

Both schools generally play with an extra edge for particular matchups. Justin Hall is a force, but generally LWE doesn't let one guy beat them and certainly not on the ground. LWE's is going to be tested as H-F will put Hall on AJ if AJ starts getting off, and that should be a good battle.

The thing to look for here will be the adjustments. H-F is usually good at finding weaknesses in your D, while LWE does a great job of limiting super stars. Who comes up with the better gameplan?

I have to hope LWE wins because that breathes more life into our week 9 game.

I have to wonder if LWE can again "answer the bell" for the 4th time in the first 6 games against an elite opponent. They have hung the only loss on 3 tough teams (CM, MS, LWC) in the first 5 weeks and now hit undefeated HF on the road. Either the performance bar being set so high will be a positive or it might finally take its toll this time. Either way, their schedule is making them battle-tested during the regular season especially since 'Brook on the road still looms in Week 9. Quite the challenging gauntlet they are moving through.

As I said before for LWE if there dline plays well they win.

ADVERTISEMENT