ADVERTISEMENT

Gatorade Illinois POY

Absolute Stud! He is going to kill it at Minnesota!
Maybe. Gophers have 3 year starter at qb for 2021 so Antioch kid will redshirt.
Gophers also have an IMG QB on roster and have a qb already committed fir class of 2022.
My concern is level of competition Antioch plays. Senior year he played only vs northern lake county competition which is very very weak compared to the north suburban conference or central suburban south or mid-suburban conf.
His jr year before he got hurt I saw him get shut down by lake forests defense in a non conference game.
I get that camps are where players earn their star grades but Warren high grad Micah Jones earned 4 stars with his camp work and he could not get on the field at the major college level.
And 247 ranks gophers’ 2021 recruiting class 8th in big ten and just 4th in west division.
We shall see.

Gophers also have an IMG QB on roster and have a qb already committed fir class of 2022.
My concern is level of competition Antioch plays. Senior year he played only vs northern lake county competition which is very very weak compared to the north suburban conference or central suburban south or mid-suburban conf.
His jr year before he got hurt I saw him get shut down by lake forests defense in a non conference game.
I get that camps are where players earn their star grades but Warren high grad Micah Jones earned 4 stars with his camp work and he could not get on the field at the major college level.
And 247 ranks gophers’ 2021 recruiting class 8th in big ten and just 4th in west division.
We shall see.
Keep quoting that other network and you'll become launched by the second....

We shall see.
Funny they said many of the same things about a terrific athlete that came out of the NLCC - was the NSC prairie back then.

You may have seen him last year starting at LB for Philadelphia.

But hey, if the narrative of “weak competition in high school” works for you, run with it.

clearly you haven’t seen this kid play in person.

Reactions: Bowie50 and Gene K.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT