ADVERTISEMENT

Freshman numbers

Has all this madness effected the number of Freshman playing football ?
I don't think that's possible to know yet. Honestly though, I think there should be an increase in numbers given no summer camp, and the coaches in building have longer to convince kids to play.

I don't think that's possible to know yet. Honestly though, I think there should be an increase in numbers given no summer camp, and the coaches in building have longer to convince kids to play.

It is kind of hard to convince kids to play if they are not in the building right now or maybe once a week.

Reactions: ClownBaby
I agree. I think it can only help freshman numbers.

It is kind of hard to convince kids to play if they are not in the building right now or maybe once a week.
Currently, of course. But based on what I've been hearing, more schools may be going hybrid soon.

I think the exact opposite, I see so many kids playing baseball right now that many might just stay that route and not consider football.

ADVERTISEMENT