ADVERTISEMENT

FREE Video: Biggest Q's facing the 2017 Dupage Valley

EdgyTim

Staff
May 29, 2001
Channahon Illinois
This story originally appeared on the EDGY Nation forum.

Click for details on how to join the EDGY Nation today. Your home for everything Illinois Prep Football since 1995.

Lots of questions for sure as we get closer to Kickoff 2017 for the Chicago Catholic Blue. Below are some of my top questions for the CCL Blue entering the 2017 season. Agree? Disagree? Did I miss some? Post them here.

Will the DVC be better in 2017? 2016 wasn't exactly a banner year, right?

So who's at the top?

Will the DVC be a bit more "EDGY" in 2017 since this will be the last go-around of the DVC as we know and love.

GBN has all sorta star power but can they throw the football consistently?

Who's transfer QB has more of an impact NC or NN?

Who will be the man for Nequa Valley besides QB Jake Eckhoff? Wildcats seem very blue collar in 2017 and could that be a very good thing?

Can Lake Park break thru finally?

Can the Wheaton's rise in 2017?

Metea Valley? Gone is QB Payton Thorne to NC and can Metea find another answer under center?

Edgy - No questions for the Warriors or Redhawks? I am going to take that "in a good way":) and assume they could be two of the potential favorites for the last year of the DVC?;):D Guess I will have to wait for the conference previews!!

Reactions: EdgyTim
Edgy - No questions for the Warriors or Redhawks? I am going to take that "in a good way":) and assume they could be two of the potential favorites for the last year of the DVC?;):D Guess I will have to wait for the conference previews!!

Yeah these aren't intended (on purpose) to include everyone....just an overview and low hanging early fruit for the most part

Reactions: Voodoo Tatum 21
Yeah these aren't intended (on purpose) to include everyone....just an overview and low hanging early fruit for the most part

Totally understand!! I guess I was just laying some seedwork for potential preseason rankings.;)

You know the DSR is right around the corner and is always based on the Edgy preseason top 25 for their starting point to identify DSR teams!! (Just jesting - I would never try and sway the ranker for the Edgy top 25 or the DSR panel. ....Well maybe the DSR;))

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT