ADVERTISEMENT

Finally, Bears release Leno

Wasn’t very good last couple years but you got 7 years out of a 7th round pick. Excited to see what Jenkins can do at LT next year

Reactions: epicbret
No issues with him as a person or as a 7th rounder doing much more than many expected. Hope he lands somewhere where they don't need to run the football!

I take my hat off to Leno lasting seven seasons playing Left Tackle in the National Football League.

He'll end up taking a pay cut signing a 1 - 2 deal with another club but serviceable and could move to Left Guard!

Leno got a lot of flack but he was a swing guy they tried to make a starting LT.
My problem was the fact he took too many dumb penalties. Was caught holding lots of times. But, some articles I read at the end of last season said he actually had a better year than the year before. I don't know what his numbers were. But, I do remember those articles.

Reactions: mchsalumni
My problem was the fact he took too many dumb penalties. Was caught holding lots of times. But, some articles I read at the end of last season said he actually had a better year than the year before. I don't know what his numbers were. But, I do remember those articles.

He will never be a great lineman but he is a hard worker and resilient. You have to respect his effort.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT