ADVERTISEMENT

Feeto's Friday Upset Special.......

feeto

Aug 23, 2007
Well, I knew I could count on my Caravan to get me off the snide last week. We're already in week 4 of this 6 week season, & I'll say that there have been some really good games (even if I've had to suffer the streaming services to watch them) For this weeks upset we'll travel north to the Du Page Valley. This weeks upset is.....the #20 Barbs (named after Joseph Glidden, inventor of Barbed Wire in 1873 and a DeKalb resident #FEETOFUNFACT ) of DeKalb H.S. over the # 8 ranked Redhawks of Naperville Central High. It's a Saturday afternoon home game in the rain for the Barbs, and I see their defense holding down the very good Redhawk scoring attack. I like the Barbs tomorrow. Final score DeKalb 28 - Naperville Central 20. That's this weeks upset. What are your thoughts, and who is your upset? PLEASE WEAR YOUR MASK. PLEASE GET YOUR VACCINE. PLEASE RESPECT EACH OTHER. IF WE ALL DO OUR PART, WE CAN GET BACK TO NORMAL AND SEE EACH OTHER AT GAMES SOON.

CG over PR would be an upset. Trojans have only played one game, a struggle with smaller Burlington Central. PR is angry from losing to CLC last week. Pains me to say this being a CG homer.

CG over PR would be an upset. Trojans have only played one game, a struggle with smaller Burlington Central. PR is angry from losing to CLC last week. Pains me to say this being a CG homer.
I’ll reply to my post and say I’m really surprised CG took down PR. I’ll happily eat my crow now. Nice win Trojans.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT