ADVERTISEMENT

Feeto's Friday Upset Special........

feeto

Aug 23, 2007
It's week 2 of this weird yet wonderful football season, and it's upset time. I'd say week 1 was quite uneventful in the world of upsets, I'm hoping for some madness these next few days. With that in mind, here's this weeks upset. The #19 Bronco's of Montini Catholic over the #9 Mustangs of St. Rita. This will be the battle of the Pony's on 79th st. The Mustangs showed some great defense last week, holding the top ranked Ramblers of Loyola to 1 score. Their problem was on the offensive side of the ball... 0 TOUCHDOWNS. Montini was able to put up 21 on a very good Mt. Carmel defense in week 1. I like the Bronco's tonight. Final score, Montini 28 - St. Rita 14. That's this weeks upset. What are your thoughts, and who is your upset? PLEASE WEAR A MASK....PLEASE GET YOUR VACCINE....PLEASE RESPECT EACH OTHER. IF WE ALL DO OUR PART, WE CAN GET BACK TO NORMAL AND SEE EACH OTHER AT GAMES SOON.

Reactions: McCaravan
Montini’s last TD was off the second string D, or mostly second string. Rita held back Brown a bit last week, I think he will get more involved this week and get more carries. Montini has some talent for sure but Rita wins.

Upset Special you say? This week I'm taking the upstart Chicago Bulls Prep to take down THE Michelle Clark. Coach Percy is talking a big game about his line and expectations, but I think the Bulls are a legit threat after acquiring all that talent at the deadline. Cue Alan Parsons, the project is about to begin.

Based upon the State Wide 8A Coaches Poll I predict:
#7 BR will defeat #4 Marist tonight at Marist H.S.

• Haha
Reactions: feeto
It's week 2 of this weird yet wonderful football season, and it's upset time. I'd say week 1 was quite uneventful in the world of upsets, I'm hoping for some madness these next few days. With that in mind, here's this weeks upset. The #19 Bronco's of Montini Catholic over the #9 Mustangs of St. Rita. This will be the battle of the Pony's on 79th st. The Mustangs showed some great defense last week, holding the top ranked Ramblers of Loyola to 1 score. Their problem was on the offensive side of the ball... 0 TOUCHDOWNS. Montini was able to put up 21 on a very good Mt. Carmel defense in week 1. I like the Bronco's tonight. Final score, Montini 28 - St. Rita 14. That's this weeks upset. What are your thoughts, and who is your upset? PLEASE WEAR A MASK....PLEASE GET YOUR VACCINE....PLEASE RESPECT EACH OTHER. IF WE ALL DO OUR PART, WE CAN GET BACK TO NORMAL AND SEE EACH OTHER AT GAMES SOON.
LOL

Reactions: RockSoup
It's week 2 of this weird yet wonderful football season, and it's upset time. I'd say week 1 was quite uneventful in the world of upsets, I'm hoping for some madness these next few days. With that in mind, here's this weeks upset. The #19 Bronco's of Montini Catholic over the #9 Mustangs
of St. Rita. This will be the battle of the Pony's on 79th st. The Mustangs showed some great defense last week, holding the top ranked Ramblers of Loyola to 1 score. Their problem was on the offensive side of the ball... 0 TOUCHDOWNS. Montini was able to put up 21 on a very good Mt. Carmel defense in week 1. I like the Bronco's tonight. Final score, Montini 28 - St. Rita 14. That's this weeks upset. What are your thoughts, and who is your upset? PLEASE WEAR A MASK....PLEASE GET YOUR VACCINE....PLEASE RESPECT EACH OTHER. IF WE ALL DO OUR PART, WE CAN GET BACK TO NORMAL AND SEE EACH OTHER AT GAMES SOON.
I can’t tell if this is serious stuff or not. 51-13 blowout score for St. Rita suggests game was not very competitive but pregame analysis predicting a Montini upset win seemed to include some serious thought.

MC over LA. I'll bet a mansion in Wilmette.
I can’t tell if this is serious stuff or not. 51-13 blowout score for St. Rita suggests game was not very competitive but pregame analysis predicting a Montini upset win seemed to include some serious thought.
I think they held Brown back against LA and Rita is really good.

Reactions: MonetaMitch
I think they held Brown back against LA and Rita is really good.
Yesterday was senior night. KB had one catch for 61 yards. Senior Isaiah had 7 catches for 92 and Sr. Henry Wilson had 3 catches for 36 yards. Rushing KB had 7 carries for 92 yards. Sr. Kyle James had 11 carries for 54 yards and Sr Henry Wilson and 2 carries for 48 yards. SR scored 7 TD's then a FG before the first punt. These guys are all first team players who will be playing in college.

All I can say watching the game live last week LA has a championship caliber defense. Lets hold off on the could of, should of, would of, maybes and what if's till after the six games are played.

Reactions: Gene K.
The best thing about our honorable Feeto is his legendary weekly thread is great when he’s right and just as great when he swings and misses. Keep swinging Feeto

Yesterday was senior night. KB had one catch for 61 yards. Senior Isaiah had 7 catches for 92 and Sr. Henry Wilson had 3 catches for 36 yards. Rushing KB had 7 carries for 92 yards. Sr. Kyle James had 11 carries for 54 yards and Sr Henry Wilson and 2 carries for 48 yards. SR scored 7 TD's then a FG before the first punt. These guys are all first team players who will be playing in college.

All I can say watching the game live last week LA has a championship caliber defense. Lets hold off on the could of, should of, would of, maybes and what if's till after the six games are played.
I don’t understand your last comment...

The best thing about our honorable Feeto is his legendary weekly thread is great when he’s right and just as great when he swings and misses. Keep swinging Feeto
If memory serves, didn't Feeto have a real good season a couple years ago?

• Haha
Reactions: feeto
Question for the commish: Is @feeto Friday upset special being printed on Thursday due to the amount of games being played on Holy Thursday this week?

ADVERTISEMENT