ADVERTISEMENT

Feeto's Friday Upset Special........

feeto

Aug 23, 2007
As is tradition, there will be no upsets this week. Any team that has made it this far is capable of winning the whole thing. It's been another great year on this board. Big thanks to our guy Edgy for giving us a place to hang out and talk about the purest football around. I wish luck to everyone playing today and tomorrow. Have a great off season. See you all next year.

Yep, it was a tough year. Admittedly the Marist win was weak, but LA over The Beast was one of my best. However, I would have traded it in a heartbeat for a Caravan victory last week.

As is tradition, there will be no upsets this week. Any team that has made it this far is capable of winning the whole thing. It's been another great year on this board. Big thanks to our guy Edgy for giving us a place to hang out and talk about the purest football around. I wish luck to everyone playing today and tomorrow. Have a great off season. See you all next year.

classy post feeto.

Reactions: McCaravan
WHY DIDNT YOU PICK ST. CHARLES NORTH!! Lol!! Enjoy the off season, see you in 2019, WE ARE MC!!

Reactions: go_rice
ADVERTISEMENT