ADVERTISEMENT

ESCC Week 5 Predictions

Ok here we go!!

Viator - playing at home gets off the snide and slips past CoM.

Pats - over the hapless Marian of Nottingham.

Naz - the posse tramples Benet.

ND - over the other Marian of Sherwood Forest. “Which game will Robin Hood be watching?”

And for the big one this week - JChill - I am going to do you a solid. When I picked JCA over IC and touted it so loudly and proudly - the football gods came down to smite me, smite you, and smite the JCA team. We cannot have that happen again!! Using my reverse psychology, if I go with Marist as my “Stone Cold Steve Austin” pick of the week - the football Gods should take notice and knock Voodoo off his pedestal.

My stone cold Steve Austin pick of the week is Marist over JCA. Ok football Gods - how do you like them apples!!

CoM over Viator- The one common opponent they have so far Carmel scored more points so I'm going with it

Pats over Marian- Go Shamrocks!

Naz over Benet- Naz wins by 3 scores, 1st quarter might be interesting but then Naz will slowly pull away

ND over MCC- ND gets their first conference win against the Canes by two scores. I think ND is the real deal this year

Marist over JCA- not close

Ok here we go!!

Viator - playing at home gets off the snide and slips past CoM.

Pats - over the hapless Marian of Nottingham.

Naz - the posse tramples Benet.

ND - over the other Marian of Sherwood Forest. “Which game will Robin Hood be watching?”

And for the big one this week - JChill - I am going to do you a solid. When I picked JCA over IC and touted it so loudly and proudly - the football gods came down to smite me, smite you, and smite the JCA team. We cannot have that happen again!! Using my reverse psychology, if I go with Marist as my “Stone Cold Steve Austin” pick of the week - the football Gods should take notice and knock Voodoo off his pedestal.

My stone cold Steve Austin pick of the week is Marist over JCA. Ok football Gods - how do you like them apples!!
That’s funny there. JCA a for sure long shot. But we shall see. Will be a Great War in the trenches for sure. If you like linemen grinding it out, it’s a must see. Gods love the big guys. Lol

Reactions: Voodoo Tatum 21
Hahah I am here to justify by bold underlined all caps BENET pick. Number one i feel like Benet plays pretty tough versus tough competition. They have made some deep playoff runs over the years as well as compete for ESCC title. Number two I just think everyone is getting a little to behind Naz right now, and that tends to get to HS athletes heads quickly which may lead to Naz slipping one. Lastly, i am at the bottom end of ESCC weekly picks competition and this upset would boost my momentum greatly.
Well I guess your all the way at the bottom now. Naz is for real!

Remember Voodoo, I told you to stick with naz all year as they are the real deal. They sure looked dominating last night.

I might have to go against the grain when Naz plays Marist and risk the ire of the posse. I still can’t get the 42-0 score from last year out of my mind.

Honestly I think Benet was a little overrated. Sure looked great from the Roadrunners on tv, but Benet did not look like a top 25 team to me. Thought this would be much closer. I know Naz is good, they've shown that, but I don't think Benet was much of a test.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT