ADVERTISEMENT

East Side's Macon commits to Missouri

rink62221

Jan 17, 2019
Note: Original link has been deleted. Story linked below was from 8 days ago when our PowerMissou site on the Rivals network broke the story...

No school and probably being housebound has not prevented standout East St. Louis quarterback Tyler Macon from committing to Missouri.
It looks like the QB of the Class 6A champs made his announcement on Friday.

https://n.rivals.com/news/east-st-louis-qb-tyler-macon-commits-to-mizzou

I’m a little surprised Macon didn’t get more interest from the big names, but can’t wait to see him at Missouri in the SEC if he wins the starting job, which I think he will eventually.

So much talent on that ESTL team, just unbelievable. It’s funny, but Macon might be playing with more talent in HS than at SEC school Missouri. Is that exagerated or not?

I’m a little surprised Macon didn’t get more interest from the big names, but can’t wait to see him at Missouri in the SEC if he wins the starting job, which I think he will eventually.

So much talent on that ESTL team, just unbelievable. It’s funny, but Macon might be playing with more talent in HS than at SEC school Missouri. Is that exagerated or not?
Juju Lovett is SEC elite ... the other guys are not. But it is a ridiculously talented school boy team.

Forgive my ignorance, but Juju lovett = domonic lovett? I’ve seen his name dominic before, but juju just recently, I’m guessing that’s his nickname and not a brother?

Also wasn’t there a kids playing wideout on last yrs team that committed to Texas am and also TN or am i getting confused? Sorry I don’t follow estl apparently as much as I should lol.

Forgive my ignorance, but Juju lovett = domonic lovett? I’ve seen his name dominic before, but juju just recently, I’m guessing that’s his nickname and not a brother?

Also wasn’t there a kids playing wideout on last yrs team that committed to Texas am and also TN or am i getting confused? Sorry I don’t follow estl apparently as much as I should lol.
The TAM guy is already on their campus - graduated at semester. But there are other players to keep defenses honest with Domonic on the field.

ADVERTISEMENT