ADVERTISEMENT

Eagles @ Bears

Wittymoniker1

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2007
La Grange Park, IL
Yes, I am jumping the gun here with 4:25 to play, but my God, Kirk Cousins just plain sucks. I believe the Seahawks have advantage over Eagles if both end up with identical 9 - 7 records.

Foles is hurt right now, and I don't believe the Philly hype at this point. They have not faced a defense like the Bears.

My attitude is: first knock the Vikings out and since all of this "watch out for the Eagles" talk is going on, let's then knock them out. Thoughts?

Full Meatball Mode here...

Bears win big. I don't believe the Eagles hype. This may be a 7 point game at the half. Bears open it up on the second half. I say 31-10 Bears.
  • Home field advantage will be ridiculous
  • Bears defense will reek havoc on Philly
  • Bears +2 turnover advantage
  • Bears will score on defense
  • Trubisky will rush for 50+ yards
  • Nagy unveils the latest "trick play"

Bears win big. I don't believe the Eagles hype. This may be a 7 point game at the half. Bears open it up on the second half. I say 31-10 Bears.

Can’t say your wrong and hope your right.
Da Bears

Reactions: Gene K.
I say Bears 21 - Eagles 10.

Our dreadful kicker will go 2 for 3 on conversions. We'll convert a "2" on some zany play.

Watch for Cohen to have a great game. Jordan, too. Defense will be spectacular.

I will miss my first Soldier Field playoff game tomorrow ... been to everyone to date.

FYI ... in 1963, the Bears were selling tickets for the NFL title game (vs NY) as late as the Friday before the game. While really cold weather made some fans think twice, I believe it was eventually a sell-out..

Reactions: Gene K.

If they are going to win by three touchdowns, why do they need to unveil a new trick play? Wouldn’t you save that for a closer game?

If Parkey goes 2 for 3 and the Bears convert a 2...

Didn't the Bears score 4 TDs?

On 3rd and 9 why try to make Tribs throw long down the sideline?

That's always been his toughest throw to try to complete.

Terrible third down play calls. Getting bailed out by penalties. With 2 turnovers to none for Philadelphia, they should leading already. Thank god for the defense.

6 - 3 half time. The defense is doing great. Offense is not clicking well. A few questionable play calls and Mitch had a couple of would be interceptions that were dropped or very close calls. I’m hoping that offensive drive to end the half creates some momentum for second half. Missing Trey Burton a little.

6 - 3 half time. The defense is doing great. Offense is not clicking well. A few questionable play calls and Mitch had a couple of would be interceptions that were dropped or very close calls. I’m hoping that offensive drive to end the half creates some momentum for second half. Missing Trey Burton a little.

Yes guys we have a great defense. We need to get our offense going.
Now for you guys who didn’t think we can be as crazy here in Columbus Ohio I found a bar that is all Chicago Bears.
Enjoy!

Reactions: markmacaluso
Instead of coming out strong to answer The eagles td, we go 3 and out. On third and more than 5, we need to get vertical. Enough of these 3 yard passes hoping to run for the first down after the catch.

We need to move Mack around so he isn’t double teamed. Create different looks. He’ll line him up next to Hicks. Change the look.

Defense isn’t the problem so far. Offense has managed 3 FGs. Two of those came after turnovers. Where’s the Nagy offense?

I kind of understand the logic in going for 2 there to go up 7 points but now two FGs can beat you.

Let’s hope it doesn’t matter. Go Bears!

We need a TD here to put it away or else my greatest fear is we see Tribs in the 2 minute drill at the end of the game for the first time ever.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT