ADVERTISEMENT

DVC Schedules

King MJ

Jul 22, 2001
Does anyone have schedules for the remaining 5-team DVC for next year?

Know there are lots of moving parts here due to conference realignment.

METEA VALLEY
@Wheaton-Warrenville South (non conference)
H vs Lake Park (non conference)
H vs DeKalb (non conference)
@Naperville North (non-conference)
H vs Naperville Central
@ Bradley-Bourbonnais (non conference)
H vs Naperville North
@ Neuqua Valley
H vs Waubonsie Valley

NAPERVILLE CENTRAL
H vs Hinsdale Central (non conference)
@ Lincoln-Way East (non conference)
H vs Naperville North (non-conference @ Central)
@ Trinity Catholic Louisville KY (non conference)
@ Metea Valley
@ Naperville North (North Central College)
H vs Neuqua Valley
H vs Waubonsie Valley
@ Cary-Grove (non conference)

NAPERVILLE NORTH
H vs Chicago Simeon (non conference)
@ Batavia
@ Naperville Central (non conference)
H vs Metea Valley (non conference)
@ Waubonsie Valley
H vs Naperville Central (NCC)
@ Metea Valley
H vs Huntley
@ vs Neuqua Valley

NEUQUA VALLEY
H vs Glenbard North (non conference)
H vs Stevenson (non conference)
H vs Waubonsie Valley (non conference)
@ Normal Community (non conference)
@ Jacobs (non conference)
@ Waubonsie Valley
@ Naperville Central
H vs Metea Valley
@ Naperville North

WAUBONSIE VALLEY
@ Oak Park-River Forest (non conference)
H vs Libertyville (non conference)
@ Neuqua Valley (non conference)
@ Edwardsville (non conference)
H vs Naperville North
H vs Neuqua Valley
H vs Prairie Ridge (non conference)
@ Naperville Central
@ Metea Valley

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing. Napeville central. Wow. not sure how many teams can claim their "easiest" nonconference game to be hinsdale central

Naperville Central...SOS #1?

That is an impressive schedule.

It’s to much they will struggle to get to 5 wins with that schedule. The games will be tough but the accumulation of injuries you get from playing a schedule like that is worse.

Reactions: USD24
A lot of the Napers and Valleys going to have a long and difficult climb to 5 wins and playoffs with these schedules. But - if injuries are kept to a minimum and/or are of the short term variety - I like the preparation it would provide for a playoff run.

I believe Naperville North has Batavia, Simeon, and a school up in the far north suburbs? Will double check with coach Drendel.

I believe Naperville North has Batavia, Simeon, and a school up in the far north suburbs? Will double check with coach Drendel.
Got it NN...hosting Simeon in week 1....@ Batavia in week 2....hosting Huntley in week 8...well...both North and Central are taking on Illinois state champions from last season...(Batavia & Lincoln-Way East)....

Another season North only gets 3 true home games, annoying.
Because they're playing Metea twice, one game has to be away...but they should be hosting Neuqua as they played there last season...Don't know the reason they're the road team at NV next season..

Another season North only gets 3 true home games, annoying.

I don’t know why they still play the NC/ NN @ NCC? It was cool when the Fire played there and they had the bigger stadium but now it’s no different then playing at the high schools. Plus both schools loose out on what would be good amount of gate and concession revenue.

I don’t know why they still play the NC/ NN @ NCC? It was cool when the Fire played there and they had the bigger stadium but now it’s no different then playing at the high schools. Plus both schools loose out on what would be good amount of gate and concession revenue.
I agree...would like to see the game moved back to the respective stadiums.

Neuqua/ Waubonsie moved back to their home stadiums. But I think that had more to do with the complexity of not leaving Metea out of the mix and less to do about gate and concessions revenue.

ADVERTISEMENT