ADVERTISEMENT

Desperate Times calls for . . . . .

Another interesting note

Khalil Mack was obtained by giving up 2 1st round picks.

One of those picks is going to be offensive rookie player of the year, RB Josh Jacobs.

I think right now this deal is a tie but we will see who the Raiders get in the next draft.

Last edited:
Bears barely get their first 1st down before the 1st quarter ends.

At the point all you can do is laugh watching the O.

Closed out first half with a nice drive and TD. Opened second half with 2 TDs. Should I be getting excited yet? Man I’m so jaded.

Reactions: Wassup13
A win is a win. MT was efficient. If and only if these Bears can somehow upset LAR in Los Angeles, then a possible 8 - 5 record can be had until the GB game.

Wishful thinking, I know. One game at a time, here.

Keeping on theme with the title of this thread, let’s hope the Bears have put Kap out of their heads after yesterday’s stunt. Dude doesn’t want to play football. He’s got his settlement dough and Nike will fund his activism. Don’t be desperate Bears.

So, I opened the Sun Times this morning and eventually turned to a column written by Mark Potash titled, "Give Us 'Good Mitch'." His first line wasn't very flattering. It read "Mitch Trubisky has a lot of Rex Grossman in him." Not a good way to start an article at all.

Reactions: Gene K.
I keep waiting for Trubisky to throw one into a rushing defender’s package. Tell me he doesn’t look like Paul Crew.

2 missed FG so far tonight. Missed extra point last week. Eddie better get it figured out soon.

I theorize that the Bears have simply not had, ever, good QB scouting and evaluation skills

Not true. Jim Finks, HOF, built the '85 Bears brick by brick, drafting Payton, Fencik, Hampton, McMichael, Singletary, Duerson, Dent, and McMahon, although the biggest whiff of his career was passing on Joe Montana.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT