ADVERTISEMENT

David Inserra Wins #200!!!

MS4EVER

Gold Member
Dec 4, 2004
The Hawks beat Evanston 41-0 tonight. MS head coach and my friend Coach Inserra got his 200th win tonight! He is a great coach, teacher and father. I am extremely blessed to be apart of this program!

Congrats coach! He’s a class act and one of the best in the country.

Congrats coach! Not sure, but would think it’s the quickest to 200 wins in Illinois history. Under 19 years averaging 11 wins a year. Coach Hopkins changed the tone and culture in the late 90’s in Park Ridge and then coach Inserra escalated it from the youth programs through High School and Maine South is on the short list of top 3-4 programs over the last 20 years.

Reactions: eireog
Ran into him at the bears game last week. Always liked Dave. Congrats

Congrats coach! Not sure, but would think it’s the quickest to 200 wins in Illinois history. Under 19 years averaging 11 wins a year. Coach Hopkins changed the tone and culture in the late 90’s in Park Ridge and then coach Inserra escalated it from the youth programs through High School and Maine South is on the short list of top 3-4 programs over the last 20 years.
Lenti has to be right there too. Good company.

Reactions: Gene K.
Congrats! Zvonar is at 197 as of Friday so he’s right behind

Reactions: Bowie50
Ms, I looked on ihsa’s web site. There was one year that there was no coach listed for MS. 2014-2015 season. What was that about?

Ms, I looked on ihsa’s web site. There was one year that there was no coach listed for MS. 2014-2015 season. What was that about?
Just a glitch in the matrix I guess.

Also I looked at Coach Z and it looks like they gave him 14 extra wins for counting the 2017-18 year twice.

Last edited:
Reactions: n2f88
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT