ADVERTISEMENT

Commit: Unity 2018 QB Steven Migut to Army

EdgyTim

Staff
May 29, 2001
Channahon Illinois
Very nice player here had a chance to see Steven at multiple camps this summer. Very good speed could play QB/WR/DB depending upon the fit....Army recruited Migut as a quarterback and it's pretty easy to see how his overall skill set would fit well into the Army option attack.

Migut needless to say is a high level kid academically as well as a high character kid off the field. I love his approach, his overall work ethic and attitude. Went to college one day camps at literally every level and worked as hard at each camp as any kid I saw all summer. Has very good burst, quick feet, throws a good ball and again is just a well rounded athlete type here. I was also impressed with Steven's versatility and was able to show well at multiple positions all summer long.

Migut was drawing offers and interest from various D2 and FCS schools but many also wanted him to play the senior video/waiting game.

Also for some reason Rivals database has Steven listed as a pro style QB and that's 100 percent wrong I'll make sure that get changed ASAP

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT