ADVERTISEMENT

Class 6a Final's Talent Level?!

Relist8

Aug 20, 2016
After reading through a few local publications it appears that ESL has nearly a dozen D1 offers (including a few from the SEC) and their opponent does not have a single D1 recruit currently playing? Did I read this correctly?

After reading through a few local publications it appears that ESL has nearly a dozen D1 offers (including a few from the SEC) and their opponent does not have a single D1 recruit currently playing? Did I read this correctly?
It’s par for the course for the FVC. Weren’t Samson Evans and Jeff Jenkins the last D1 players to come out 2 years ago? CG had none from last year’s team.

Offers could come later.

It’s par for the course for the FVC. Weren’t Samson Evans and Jeff Jenkins the last D1 players to come out 2 years ago? CG had none from last year’s team.
Are they still in college? What schools?

I am actually surprised no MAC schools are looking at the Koelblinger kid.
He is a BEAST. Will not miss seeing our Trojans play him anymore.

Reactions: Gene K.
i believe carter evans at PR has a few d1 offers from mac schools. but yea ESL has probably close to a dozen kids that will eventually have d1 offers

Incorrect, Addison West is at Western Michigan, and Quinn Preister went baseball, but would have had D1 offers. But yes, FVC doesn't typically have a great number of D1 recruits. CLS had 2 on last years team, but where did that get them?

Reactions: Gene K. and Relist8
I am actually surprised no MAC schools are looking at the Koelblinger kid.
He is a BEAST. Will not miss seeing our Trojans play him anymore.
I believe that wrestling might be his better sport in college?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT