ADVERTISEMENT

Cincinnati holding up Vs Georgia

corey90

Aug 27, 2005
Crown Point, IN
The 2nd half should be interesting. Georgia missing a few key players but the Bearcats showing they are the real deal.

Close. When these teams play up a notch they really need to schedule a game vs that conference in the regular season to have more confidence coming into that game.

I compare it to Naz not scheduling regular season games vs the historical CCL Blue teams.

Close. When these teams play up a notch they really need to schedule a game vs that conference in the regular season to have more confidence coming into that game.

I compare it to Naz not scheduling regular season games vs the historical CCL Blue teams.
Bearcats will get their chance next year vs the Hoosiers and Irish

Bama looking like.they will beat Clemson this year.

ND can’t stop their offensive. It’s like a college team playing against a HS defense. ND wants to win the time of possession so they keep Bama offense off the field. This may be their only chance but it won’t work because Bamas defense will stop ND offense more times than not. Roll Tide.

Clemson offense is a much different animal than the one ND brings. Alabama traditionally struggles with spread fast paced offenses. Plus Lawrence us better than Book by far

Reactions: Wassup13
Clemson offense is a much different animal than the one ND brings. Alabama traditionally struggles with spread fast paced offenses. Plus Lawrence us better than Book by far

Newt
I totally agree. Clemson is tough and you know I love Lawrence. Bama will have their hands full but Clemson has to get by the Buckeyes first. ND can’t stop the Bama offense and that will be a problem for Clemson or the Buckeyes.

Reactions: LakeCtyNewt
This wasn’t one of Georgia’s stronger teams in recent years but still Cincinnati played tough and should have won.

Does OSU laying the wood to Clemson make Northwestern look better since they hung with the Buckeyes? NU still tanked to Sparty.

ADVERTISEMENT