LEO
@ St Rita
@ Mt Carmel
Fenwick
Marmion
Loyola
@ DePaul Prep
@ St. Laurence

So CCL Blue have 2 OOC conference games and Green and White only 1, is that correct? I am using MC and De as my rationale.

Blue has weeks 1 and 2 open, Green has either week 1 or week 2 as an open date. I believe DLS, Fenwick and Laurence has week 1 and MC and Marmion have week 2

Naz
1) vs Lutheran North (a top team from StL)
2) @ Lake Zurich
3) @ Marian Central
4) vs St Pats
5) @ Benet
6) @ Carmel
7) vs Marist
8) vs JCA
9) @ Marian Catholic
10-14?) 7a playoffs with an enrollment of 750

Naz
2) @ Lake Zurich
3) @ Marian Central
4) vs St Pats
5) @ Benet
6) @ Carmel
7) vs Marist
8) vs JCA
9) @ Marian Catholic

JCA has to play at Naz back to back years?

Naz
2) @ Lake Zurich
3) @ Marian Central
4) vs St Pats
5) @ Benet
6) @ Carmel
7) vs Marist
8) vs JCA
9) @ Marian Catholic

High Five to IHSA for getting the Success Factor right!!!

Yeah
High Five to IHSA for getting the Success Factor right!!!

Yep you’re right they lost and got bumped up, IHSA nailed it. Punish the kids at Naz for what college seniors did, right again! Do you ever get tired of playing this character?

Yeah

Yep you’re right they lost and got bumped up, IHSA nailed it. Punish the kids at Naz for what college seniors did, right again! Do you ever get tired of playing this character?

They are playing at the class they should be because of their open enrollment policy.. its fair for the entire state

Don’t you dare ruin another GD thread.

You are the one that brought it up, only ruins it in your mind because the majority opinion doesn't agree with what you want to see.. sorry your advantage is being taken away..

Naz
2) @ Lake Zurich
3) @ Marian Central
4) vs St Pats
5) @ Benet
6) @ Carmel
7) vs Marist
8) vs JCA
9) @ Marian Catholic

Weeks 1, 2, 7 and the playoffs will be fun to watch this year with Naz

I think Mount Carmel will lose to Maine South , Loyola and Providence by wide margins and then drop at least two more to fall to 4-5 and not qualify for the playoffs under Jordan Lynch.

sorry your advantage is being taken away..

Tiger:

Taken away? It's my understanding the purposes of the Multiplier and the Success Factor were intended to level the playing field, and not "take away" anything from schools with open boundaries.

Reactions: Gene K.
@EdgyTim can you please bounce @BBCHS77 out of this thread or just off the board? He adds -0- value, and while I'm a huge fan of trolling, he's a one trick pony and it's pretty stale...how about we take a vote?

Reactions: lkhammer57
They are supposed to have a large number of three year starters on varsity.
I saw JC's frosh group in 2015 at Marist on a Thr night. Nice group. Then as sophs in '16 I saw them at WN when 10 or so were on varsity and playing regularly. They had some close shaves last year to so I have to think playoffs this year for sure.

Tiger:

Taken away? It's my understanding the purposes of the Multiplier and the Success Factor were intended to level the playing field, and not "take away" anything from schools with open boundaries.

Isn't it the same thing?

IHSA lacks the manpower to enforce their recruiting rules, so they have adjusted the classifications the best they can while avoiding separate classes.. they get a lot of criticism, but they have done the best they can with what they have to work with, imo..

Typical private school guy, don't like the other view, so want to take your ball and go home..

Easy Jon, I'm actually all for the success factor and multiplier, so you're just pouting because my stance doesn't fit your narrative. Go take a dump in your very small hat.

ADVERTISEMENT