ADVERTISEMENT

Capt'n Nemo's

LTHSALUM76

Aug 27, 2014
Reading all these threads and arguing along, has made me hungry. I read in today's Sun Times that the founder of Capt'n Nemo's subs passed away recently. A sandwich shop that has been in business almost 48 years.

I am going to be up in the Rogers Park area in the coming weeks and I was wondering if Capt'n Nemo's is good stuff. Hopefully someone can help me. Thank you.

Reactions: epicbret
Reading all these threads and arguing along, has made me hungry. I read in today's Sun Times that the founder of Capt'n Nemo's subs passed away recently. A sandwich shop that has been in business almost 48 years.

I am going to be up in the Rogers Park area in the coming weeks and I was wondering if Capt'n Nemo's is good stuff. Hopefully someone can help me. Thank you.
Saw this in the AM. Sad. Great establishment and I devoured aplenty when at LUC.

Reactions: LTHSALUM76

Their location in Winnetka is fantastic.

Reactions: LTHSALUM76
Best chocolate chocolate chip cookies around. I'd strongly suggest grabbing 3.
My daughter is flying here in January. Usually we make a stop at Al's on Taylor St. the minute she gets here. What's not to like about that? But, I thought I might change it up with Capt'n Nemo's. It is a haul from Midway. However, if it's worth it, we'll go.

Reactions: mchsalumni
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT