ADVERTISEMENT

cancel the season

Cross Bones

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2001
just not excited for this one. Lets spend the next 8 months talking about billiards or maybe bowling. I just recently learned that those little dots on some bowling balls are indicators of being weighted.

whats this thread even about?

I was going to ask someone to do a safety check on you when I read the Mallory thread and one of The Beloved’s really good underclassman DBs is moving to Texas.

Don’t worry Bones - in the preseason lots can happen and every tream is currently undefeated!

Bones - you never know what can happen in tha off season weight room. There may be some passion burning in there.

I always find it amazing to see how coaches and teams will adapt to fill skill gaps and compensate for losses. The team that lines up for the first snap of the season could be very different and better than what you envision now.

Reactions: Cross Bones
Feel free to join Voodoo and I in our task force to find Al Capone.
At least I think that’s what we were doing.

Reactions: Voodoo Tatum 21
Feel free to join Voodoo and I in our task force to find Al Capone.
At least I think that’s what we were doing.

We must prove Pestilence/HHS/Porkchop/Huckelberry/Spiceboy/one trick troll.... that he is wrong wrong wrong!!

It is a critical task for the task force!! One frought with danger and excitement and many Good beverages!!

ADVERTISEMENT