ADVERTISEMENT

Brother Rice @ Montini

All the way to what?

Still searching threads in hopes of 1 poster saying LWE is not the beast team.:rolleyes:.

They have the most talent, depth, + amazing coaches.

EVERY poster for the past 8 weeks has reiterated this.

You'll be favored 17+ in every game.

Create a fake account and say " Main South will be able to give LWE trouble." Watch the LWE faithful go bonkers. That may give the debate your begging for.

Back to the actual thread.

Br 20
Montini 14

Excellent game and exactly what both teams need before playoffs.

I like Rice in this match up because Montini is RUNNING straight into BR's strength. DL + Physical LB's. The wear and tear its going to take on those guys going both ways also favors BR.

Kick off coverage is a major issue for BR.
Montini will need a return for td or short field inside 25 if they are to pull off the upset.

Great job by both teams and staff this season.

Combine BR and Montini vs LWE.

LWE still wins.

Still searching threads in hopes of 1 poster saying LWE is not the beast team.:rolleyes:.

Create a fake account and say " Main South will be able to give LWE trouble." Watch the LWE faithful go bonkers. That may give the debate your begging for.

Br 20
Montini 14

I like Rice in this match up because Montini is RUNNING straight into BR's strength. DL + Physical LB's. The wear and tear its going to take on those guys going both ways also favors BR.

Montini will need a return for td or short field inside 25 if they are to pull off the upset.

LWE still wins.
The following video makes me think of the majestic awesomeness of LWE and their superiority in every facet -

We might be seeing the initial formation of the BeastPosse!! Nobody questioning their awesomeness, but yet still looking and probing for any possible hidden disrespect. I shudder to think what would happen if a STCE situation happened and actually pullled off the win in the playoffs.

We might be seeing the initial formation of the BeastPosse!! Nobody questioning their awesomeness, but yet still looking and probing for any possible hidden disrespect. I shudder to think what would happen if a STCE situation happened and actually pullled off the win in the playoffs.

How dare you say that a close game is a possibility! There's been no sign of that all season. What an insult.:mad: Seems like a personal attack on LWE!:confused:

It's high school sports on an opinion based forum. And I can feel their fan base ready to pounce on any poster o_O

They've been so dominate not 1 poster has even questioned or predicted a close game (rightfully so)

YET they just pry for anyone to dare question their schedule? Has anyone ever gotten pressure on there qb? what about adversity? What happens if a game is close in the 3rd quarter?

how dare we even ask these unknown questions:D

Last edited:
How dare you say that a close game is a possibility! There's been no sign of that all season. What an insult.:mad: Seems like a personal attack on LWE!:confused:

It's high school sports on an opinion based forum. And I can feel their fan base ready to pounce on any poster o_O

They've been so dominate not 1 poster has even questioned or predicted a close game...(rightfully so)

YET they just pry for anyone to dare question their schedule? Has anyone ever gotten pressure on there qb? what about adversity? What happens if a game is close in the 3rd quarter?

This post has the beginnings of a great music video.

Don’t include me with the “they” please. The Brook is never an easy game for LWE and the playoffs will be a test with some new faces as well as the usual Maine South, Loyola, and BR as top slots. Selection Saturday will tell. StC East got rid of the natural grass field but the Oswego gang if 8 A could be up to the task. It is HS after all. Irony and all.

giphy.gif

A lot of people are saying Rice wins but it looks as if they are judging it on the score with LA. Loyola turned the ball over 5 times. I don't know how often Rice turns it over but I dont think MCHS has a problem with keeping the ball.

This game will be pretty close. I want to see Montini win but I think that Rice will get the win by one score.

A lot of people are saying Rice wins but it looks as if they are judging it on the score with LA. Loyola turned the ball over 5 times. I don't know how often Rice turns it over but I dont think MCHS has a problem with keeping the ball.

This game will be pretty close. I want to see Montini win but I think that Rice will get the win by one score.

Montini playing a close game with Loyola and BR having a large victory should hold ZERO water when predicting score or analyzing this match up.

People who compare teams this way drives me nuts and I couldn't disagree more with that view point. ( I'm aware your not basing your opinion on this.)

Football is a game of match-ups, situations (rivalry game), and momentum.

"They beat loyola by 32 which means they should win by X." In my opinion is idiotic.

Great example of this is my favorite Naz poster who tried to bash ND for last weeks win and he said clearly Naz would beat ND based on their performance against Carmel.
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Coaches and players know this is NOT how a true head on match up would be dictated.

Looking forward to a PHYSICAL game.

With no MC on schedule and down year for LA and SR this game would put an exclaimation mark on season. BR by 14.

If the game is close then MCHS wins.

Reactions: WIU78

They've been so dominate not 1 poster has even questioned or predicted a close game (rightfully so)

Queen4
I see your trying to fire up East fans were on to your tactics. I have said all a long East is the #1 team in the state until someone proves otherwise. That said it is HS football. Any game can be won or lost. If East were to lose I believe its because they beat themselves. By the way the Bolingbrook game is no cake walk, it never is.
Go East!

I've seen LWE...they could lose because it is high school football but that program is now a machine. MS and Loyola of more recent memory are the comparisons.

Br 20
Montini 14

LWE still wins.
All in all I agree with post except the brother rice/Montini vs lwe scenario,,,bazaar at best!!

Donahue - Class of 74 (former AA OG at Michigan and 2 years with Bengals). Good guy. Smart guy - should be able to get fundraising going to get a new parking lot and new visitor stands for Feeto

Who knows maybe we'll get Feeto Jr to be a Crusader one day

All joking aside other than for 1 or 2 big games (ala Marist) the visitor stands at any field are not used all that much and Rice has plenty of space for folks. I like standing about the 20 yard line there. Their stadium is actually pretty nice. While MC owns that building across the street it's not worth anything. My guess they play big games at Gately going forward. Only big game is probably Rita/MC for those two and Marist/Rice for those two.

The new guy at Rice needs to hit the ground running as Provi, De, MC, Marist and Rita all have big projects going. Needs to sell academics to families and let coaches sell athletics.

Rumor I heard (I know they are not worth jack but i still heard them) was there is a lot of potential at Rice and money available but Burns was calling the shoots and turning people off. I heard pool rehab over a $1M and turf for baseball infield were offered but pulled back as he wanted to use as he saw fit.

Would not be surprised. I know they are talking about a new capital improvement campaign for 5MM to use for facilities (parking lot, new hallway tile, etc). Personally I am trying to lead an effort to get auto shop back (retrofitting an existing garage they have there in place) and perhaps get a vocational track back in place

New BR President is a Great Guy and will be a much needed face of the school besides Badke.
Great Day to be a Crusader

Would not be surprised. I know they are talking about a new capital improvement campaign for 5MM to use for facilities (parking lot, new hallway tile, etc). Personally I am trying to lead an effort to get auto shop back (retrofitting an existing garage they have there in place) and perhaps get a vocational track back in place

I've known Rice guys since the first class (my buddy's brother). I had no idea they had a vocational track or an auto shop at one time. I'm stunned.

Reactions: Topiary
Cloudy and windy tonight.

This seems like the same.weather we always have when we had played those big playoff games against JCA.

#12 Justin Blake (Montini Alum) gets a start at QB for Iowa Central and makes the most of the opportunity with 8 touchdowns!!

Congrats 2 Justin Blake Who Played in the Graphic Bowl Yesterday and Won!

He Won the MVP on Offense As the Quarter Back! Iowa Central Tritons! College!

Congrats 2 Justin Blake Who Played in the Graphic Bowl Yesterday and Won!

He Won the MVP on Offense As the Quarter Back! Iowa Central Tritons! College!
Is it surprising a QB won MVP? I'm confused.

Is it surprising a QB won MVP? I'm confused.
Justin Blake was Montini's QB the last time Montini won the State Championship in 2016. Good kid from a good family who can run like a deer and is accurate with his throws. Wassup was just giving him a shout out and this kid would be a heck of a QB for any team he played on. Hoping some D1 schools are looking at this kid as they won't be disappointed with him on the playing field.

Reactions: Wassup13
ADVERTISEMENT