ADVERTISEMENT

Boys Basketball Super Sectionals

Naperville Community TV was there. They'll have highlights at least

The Chicago Public League has a legitimate shot to have members of its conference win the 2A, 3A and 4A state championships. They also had the 3rd place winner in 1A.

The Chicago Public League has a legitimate shot to have members of its conference win the 2A, 3A and 4A state championships. They also had the 3rd place winner in 1A.
Chicago Hope Academy is the non-CPS one. In fact, they beat the CPS one (John Hope) en route to third in 1A.
So technically, the CCL got two third-place finishes out of 1A and 2A; plus, one team still alive in 3A.

Reactions: USD24
I said earlier that I didn't know how it would turn out considering E'ville hadn't played that kind of talent. You could see late that E'ville was able to adjust and somewhat make a game of it but Simeon was too much too early.

From what I saw Simeon is going to have to go some to beat BB.

AJ is just a physical kid. He was a tough matchup for everybody this year.

We won't leave any doubt this time.

This is the year to beat Bloomington since all of their studs are Juniors and Sophomores. I have to imagine they will be the best team in the state next year but they are incredibly athletic and good this year.

This is the year to beat Bloomington since all of their studs are Juniors and Sophomores. I have to imagine they will be the best team in the state next year but they are incredibly athletic and good this year.
Lol ok

Fenwick will lose their multiplier waiver in boys hoops since they made it to state. They will be in 4A next year. Better get it done this year.
That's the plan. In all seriousness I'd rather see them competing with those teams. Not sure they would have run the gauntlet and won state in 4a but I now they could play with every single one of those teams. Would have been more fun win or lose than watching them play sub .500 teams in Supers.

ADVERTISEMENT