ADVERTISEMENT

Big 10 commits

PJ gives everyone the line you need to commit in the next 20 minutes or the offer is off the table. Done that to numerous kids I know.

Reactions: kkhawk
Interesting that he now has Athan and Sam Jackson from Naperville Central. Sam was recruited as an Ath and played WR LY, but should be playing QB this year and also has a cannon for an arm.

Not sure what benefit these sophomores get in committing so early. Seems like you’d want to go through the process, evaluate all your options, and see how your personality/goals grow and the schools situation shape out almost 2 years from now closer to signing day.

Reactions: mmca
Interesting that he now has Athan and Sam Jackson from Naperville Central. Sam was recruited as an Ath and played WR LY, but should be playing QB this year and also has a cannon for an arm.
My understanding is he was offered after a camp where he performed as a QB.

and they specifically offered him as an athlete who would be given a chance to show what he could do at QB....I have very reliable sources on this one so...
Was just wondering since I got the info I did. I am very eager to see how it turns out for Sam because there was a lot of behind the scenes hype for the kid.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT