ADVERTISEMENT

Best Unis in the State

I'm going to go ahead an say no to their football unis.
Old school Batavia hoops unis with the full sleeves though? Those are legit! Only other school that kept those for so long was Proviso East.

tenor.gif

You’re correct though, sleeves for hoops are no more:

EP-200129368.jpg&updated=202001242233&MaxW=900&maxH=900&noborder&Q=80

EP-190919286.jpg&updated=201909142035&MaxW=900&maxH=900&noborder&Q=80.cf.jpg

I’m bias but I like SFHS’s unis.[/QUOTE]

They look like Duke’s

21054886_10156295246129237_3148441580471044943_o.jpg

Who pays for all of this?

Parents, the Athletic department, fund raising, alumni, sponsors...... it’s not cheap.

I know some guys who were involved in paying for the second set of helmets and paying for the second field turf field. I wish I had that kind of money. I’d donate in a heart beat. Both of those guys are rightfully in the Hall of Fame. They are famous alumni. I’m just infamous........

Who pays for all of this?

The two helmets is absurd; it is NOT paid for with school money. However, our history is a working class school. go back to a single helmet and use that donation (that currently goes for multiple helmets and 30 uniform combos) for better purposes

A white helmet with SR decals only
A red, a blue, and a white jersey
A pair of white pants and pair of red pants

Classic and still plenty of options for the kids

Last edited:
Reactions: Gene K.
The two helmets is absurd; it is NOT paid for with school money. However, our history is a working class school. go back to a single helmet and use that donation (that currently goes for multiple helmets and 30 uniform combos) for better purposes

A white helmet with SR decals only
A red, a blue, and a white jersey
A pair of white pants and pair of red pants

Classic and still plenty of options for the kids
I think you’re being short sited. It’s just good marketing. Little kids see those different uni’s and imagine themselves wearing them. Plus they are f&$#ing sweet!

I think you’re being short sited. It’s just good marketing. Little kids see those different uni’s and imagine themselves wearing them. Plus they are f&$#ing sweet!
Nope. They should go back to the khaki colored pants and plain jersey with long sleeves and just the number, maybe.

Reactions: Bowie50
21054886_10156295246129237_3148441580471044943_o.jpg

Parents, the Athletic department, fund raising, alumni, sponsors...... it’s not cheap.

I know some guys who were involved in paying for the second set of helmets and paying for the second field turf field. I wish I had that kind of money. I’d donate in a heart beat. Both of those guys are rightfully in the Hall of Fame. They are famous alumni. I’m just infamous........
I love the old school Rita uniforms, Classic Red Jersey, White Pants, White Helmet....then they went ahead and got all fancy on us!

Some teams, Marist for example, have this stripe across the thigh area....don't know why you pay money for that....looks like tape.

Some teams, Marist for example, have this stripe across the thigh area....don't know why you pay money for that....looks like tape.
That stripe on pants is no bueno. I will always like MC’s white jersey, brown pants. Very classic Chicago tough uni’s. I did not like the mustard yellow but will always have nightmares about seeing the MC boys in the other side of the field. I also forgot about NND’s uni’s. Those are pretty sweet.

Reactions: lookoutforliam
ADVERTISEMENT