ADVERTISEMENT

Best Team In The State?

Who is the best team in IL?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Saw the MS game on tv. MS may be a down this year, so probably not the best gage. GBW just looked small on the O line. That won’t help if they are 8A in the later rounds of the PO’s. I’m been wrong before.
I think that would be a fair observation of most GW O and D lines over the last 10 years, with a few notable exceptions. But they've seems to get by with them...lol. I think the O-line is the strength of the team this year. I hope to see them playing in week 13 and 14 this year, which means we would get to see them play LWE, assuming they can get by Warren.

Reactions: Bowie50
Le-Win is 19th in Calpreps/Freeman and 17th in Maxpreps.

Time to start taking the Panthers seriously: 6-0 and have hacked two national ranking algorithms.

@LWHSPanthers

Reactions: PanthersWildcats86
I think that would be a fair observation of most GW O and D lines over the last 10 years, with a few notable exceptions. But they've seems to get by with them...lol. I think the O-line is the strength of the team this year. I hope to see them playing in week 13 and 14 this year, which means we would get to see them play LWE, assuming they can get by Warren.
I meant no disrespect to GBW. They are a terrific program. Top10 program in the state and there’s nothing like a Saturday afternoon on the shores of a Lake Ellyn. Well, except for a Saturday in Wilmette!

Reactions: chuck998
Saw the MS game on tv. MS may be a down this year, so probably not the best gage. GBW just looked small on the O line. That won’t help if they are 8A in the later rounds of the PO’s. I’m been wrong before.
Not saying we would have won but QB 1 only played a half and missed the MC game. I think our team has improved but only time will tell. We need to get healthy and fortunately our schedule allows this.

Not saying we would have won but QB 1 only played a half and missed the MC game. I think our team has improved but only time will tell. We need to get healthy and fortunately our schedule allows this.
I didn’t even think about that. Inserra and his staff will have them clicking. Certainly don’t want to see the Hawks in the PO’s.

Reactions: WIU78
I didn’t even think about that. Inserra and his staff will have them clicking. Certainly don’t want to see the Hawks in the PO’s.
To your credit though I wish we had last years defense.

Reactions: Bowie50
Wishing the Warren football team much success. LF should thank Warren, Stevie major weapons took a pounding last week.
Warren offense & defense is big, physical and fast on every level. Defensively they get 5-6 kids to the ball every play - with bad intentions. Offensively they have physical run game the RB 6'0 215lbs (D1 committ) and runs behind a 275lb OL and the pass game is effective /efficient because they have a dangerous slot and track speed WR on the outsidr you have to run cover 2 on. I have coached Illinois HS football ... this team has talent like LWE & LA in 8A. See what happens !

I saw the pep rally in TV and they do have some bulk, I will say that! Did not know they have two campuses and 4000 students.
The young man (D-lineman) they interviewed after the Stevie game seemed like a really nice young man and a strong leader. Boy is he a fantastic player. A man amongst boys.

The kid (Willis Singleton JR.) is a beast. 6 1.5" 295lbs that runs like a RB. I coached him in youth. He is commited to Iowa State... turned down Michigan State, Missouri, etc would not be surprised to see major BIG and SEC schools make a late run at him. He is a player of the year candidate from DL .. 10 Sacks, 17 TFL'!s controls the middle of the field (taking on 2/3 guys)... that turns Warrens next level LB's loose.

You up at Michigan for tonight’s game?

The kid (Willis Singleton JR.) is a beast. 6 1.5" 295lbs that runs like a RB. I coached him in youth. He is commited to Iowa State... turned down Michigan State, Missouri, etc would not be surprised to see major BIG and SEC schools make a late run at him. He is a player of the year candidate from DL .. 10 Sacks, 17 TFL'!s controls the middle of the field (taking on 2/3 guys)... that turns Warrens next level LB's loose.

ADVERTISEMENT