ADVERTISEMENT

Best QB on Saturday?

Fact Check!
ESL
Winningest program in the state of Illinois
9 Titles most by any public school (I think lol)
12 Title appearances
1 National Championship for sure 85
1 questionable championship 89
2016 Number 17 in the Country
2019 Currently ranked 19 in Country
With AJ announcing he makes the 9 kid to play in a High School New Years All American Game

45 State Championships in Football, Basketball and Track and Field
3 Olympic Gold Medalist in Track and Field
Country NFL players
3 NBA players.

This is the City of Champions! We are ESL. WE ARE PROUD!

Whether you think ESL is the best team in the state is irrelavent. ESL don't care about being the best team in the State. We absolutely like the National recognition (19th in the Country) better. You can talk about NV all you want.

2019 Season
Scored 714 points
only trailed for less than 2 minutes the entire season.
14-0
QB scored 56 touchdowns which is a state record.
Won 12 of 14 games by 20 points are more.
9 running clocks this season all in the 3rd quarter

Yes we are proud and always will be. Enjoy my friend and work hard in the off season! ESL will!

Don't ever mistake having fun on a message board as giving a damn about your opinion of ESL. You don't matter in real life however, this is fun to us.

FLYER NATION!!!!!!!!!!!
Welp

Fact Check!
ESL
Winningest program in the state of Illinois
9 Titles most by any public school (I think lol)
12 Title appearances
1 National Championship for sure 85
1 questionable championship 89
2016 Number 17 in the Country
2019 Currently ranked 19 in Country
With AJ announcing he makes the 9 kid to play in a High School New Years All American Game

45 State Championships in Football, Basketball and Track and Field
3 Olympic Gold Medalist in Track and Field
Country NFL players
3 NBA players.

This is the City of Champions! We are ESL. WE ARE PROUD!

Whether you think ESL is the best team in the state is irrelavent. ESL don't care about being the best team in the State. We absolutely like the National recognition (19th in the Country) better. You can talk about NV all you want.

2019 Season
Scored 714 points
only trailed for less than 2 minutes the entire season.
14-0
QB scored 56 touchdowns which is a state record.
Won 12 of 14 games by 20 points are more.
9 running clocks this season all in the 3rd quarter

Yes we are proud and always will be. Enjoy my friend and work hard in the off season! ESL will!

Don't ever mistake having fun on a message board as giving a damn about your opinion of ESL. You don't matter in real life however, this is fun to us.

FLYER NATION!!!!!!!!!!!

It’s ridiculously entertaining to see him talking in circles!!! Don’t discourage him.

When you can't argue the points just start throwing out random stuff. You guys really should be embarrassed at this point.

Like I said, great 6A team. Never let anyone take that away from you. After a hard fought 3 quarters you took the 6A boss, Prairie Ridge, to school. You should be proud of your kids and not diminish their accomplishments by embellishing and lying. You should be better than that. Act like you've been there before.

When you can't argue the points just start throwing out random stuff. You guys really should be embarrassed at this point.

Like I said, great 6A team. Never let anyone take that away from you. After a hard fought 3 quarters you took the 6A boss, Prairie Ridge, to school. You should be proud of your kids and not diminish their accomplishments by embellishing and lying. You should be better than that. Act like you've been there before.

so whats the lie kid?
Take your time and make sure you research it.
Lol

I'll take this as an acknowledgement that ESL doesn't have an argument for #1 other than "look at all our offers" which is great. It just doesn't justify #1 or #2 or #3 or #4 etc. I'd have to put you right above NV if I did a top 20.

2019 Is over we did what we set out to do see you 2020. Edgy how many days?

Last edited:
2019 Is over we did what we set out to do see you 2020. Edgy how many days?

No harm, I personally was enjoying hearing Snake’s “Snake Eyes” analysis. Next year I’m going to create a weekly thread in his honor. I’ll call it “The Snake Eye Takeaway - Foreskin Edition.” Snake will be a legend.

@Solid Snake Pliskin I need more material. Keep it coming.

Last edited:
Reactions: flyerforlife
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT