ADVERTISEMENT

Best QB on Saturday?

Macon ran for 73 yards in the first half.

Proving once again he is at his best against the best competition, Macon would finish the game with 106 yards rushing and was 13 of 19 passing for 304 yards and three touchdowns. The junior finished the season with 39 touchdowns passes and just shy of 4300 yards through the air.

Last edited:
Reactions: TigerforFlyers
Chill. Not one kid on Prairie Ridge D would start for MC. Plus, Lenti is best DC in the state.

What happened last time Macon played MC? He went home.
Now I see where the Naz kids get their quick tempers from. Sheesh. We are not living in the past. We respect MC as well but did JJ even throw for 100 yards this game? I’m just trying to see where the hype is coming from around him. The way this game went, I think the PR we would start over JJ.

Now I see where the Naz kids get their quick tempers from. Sheesh. We are not living in the past. We respect MC as well but did JJ even throw for 100 yards this game? I’m just trying to see where the hype is coming from around him. The way this game went, I think the PR we would start over JJ.
PR QB that is

I’m not from Naz. There’s no reason to call out a kid’s performance and attack him anonymously on a message board. He didn’t ask to be compared to Macon.

Again, night and day difference between PR and MC.

Lot of talk for a team that’s been knocked out by MC twice in past three seasons

I’m not from Naz. There’s no reason to call out a kid’s performance and attack him anonymously on a message board. He didn’t ask to be compared to Macon.

Lot of talk for a team that’s been knocked out by MC twice in past three seasons
But you did say nobody on the entire PR defense would start for MC...

It’s an opinion board. Everyone is called out. Good or bad. We talk about it all. We clearly are saying who we think is the best.

Reactions: WizardOfWoodlawn
I think Tyler is the unquestionable best QB this year. He can run better than anyone and throw better too. I have to believe his nearly 4290 yards lead the state, as do his 42 TDS and maybe his nearly 70 percent passing completion rate.

I do know 14-0 is tied for the best in the state presently.

Reactions: chitownrichie92
Lynch performed well. As did Rochester QB. Best overall game ball and upside has to go to Macon this far.

you just basically attacked every kid on the PR def anonymously. how is that different?

and no esl fan is going to say anything bad about mc. they have our number right now

Reactions: FalconPadre

Sure MC best ESL twice but let’s not forget ESL put up 300 yards the first year and 500 yards last year. Yes MC won but ESL wasn’t totally out played and out manned. MC did what they needed to do to win and I totally respect that!

id say macon was the best today given what he can do on the ground and in the air. but lynch and the rochester qb shined as well

i dont know anything about the other two qbs, but are they underclassmen too?

I don’t have a horse in this race but the Rochester kid made all the other qb’s look like jv players in comparison.

You definitely have an unnamed dog in the race. Based on your comment, you’re just too _________ to know it.

Reactions: jha618
The kid from Rochester has a name and I believe it’s Clay Bruno. Job well done young man.

You definitely have an unnamed dog in the race. Based on your comment, you’re just too _________ to know it.
What’s with the personal shot? It matters not to me the outcomes of today’s games ; but my eyes don’t lie. The young man from Rochester was a stone cold assassin today. As I’ve said before, you should be proud of esl. They are an excellent team and the 6a champs. They will represent it well next year.

ADVERTISEMENT