ADVERTISEMENT

Batavia @ Nazareth

No issues with the band, start that stuff early, do it all half but when it’s kickoff time and we have a prayer, a song, god bless America, and national anthem it gets to be a little much.
I believe week 1 was senior day as well

I believe week 1 was senior day as well

Could be wrong but I think he may have meant week 1 of playoffs. Between a full medley of songs and Naz chronically coming back out to the field a little late after other team is lined up for anthem and waiting (especially in the cold) the gamesmanship is there whether intentional or not. But nothing was worse than the halftime show length pregame concert at Marist. Needed a warmup again before the game after that!

No issues with the band, start that stuff early, do it all half but when it’s kickoff time and we have a prayer, a song, god bless America, and national anthem it gets to be a little much.
I have no problem with the band (my football player is actually still in band), the cheerleaders (daughter is one) or the dance program, but I love the playoffs because half-time is 15 minutes, no Sophomore game to delay things, start time is the start time and no Senior night, homecoming court or any other hoopla.

Reactions: Googertys Dog
This guy... gonna be pretty upset when his Naz boys get beat. Laser timed 40s have those kids that fast also never said anything about best RB in the state and said one of the best WR in the state, he just is trying to start conflict by stretching what people say.

4.4 LASER... call me next time they run it with a laser.... I’ll be there with 100 bucks to wager

he just is trying to start conflict by stretching what people say.[/QUOTE]

There's a lot of that on here..

Last edited:
This guy... gonna be pretty upset when his Naz boys get beat. Laser timed 40s have those kids that fast also never said anything about best RB in the state and said one of the best WR in the state, he just is trying to start conflict by stretching what people say.
Laser? You’re aware NFL combine is laser timed right? Sounds like Batavia has a few 1st round picks.

4.47 and a 4.51 aren't 1st round picks but ill be there with a $1000 wager
Pretty awesome first couple days on the board for you. You’ll bring your $1,000? You gonna bring a laser and time your son after the game?

Read more, post less.

So it appears as if Batavia will have the speed advantage in this match up?

Reactions: epicbret
After a lull, it's picking up steam. 10 pages is looking very likely.

Rock....you underestimated the effect of Jwar's PA team getting knocked out of the playoffs. He can now devote himself fully to his IL interests.
No doubt. But that’s why I did the quick edit because I saw the error. I ran over 50k simulations with adjusted variables, Jwar getting flushed, IrishLB tying one on, epic being epic, btown bringing heat. Many variables to consider with many settings. But I agree, a free roaming Jwar, I should have weighted more in the simulations. I apologize

After a lull, it's picking up steam. 10 pages is looking very likely.

Rock....you underestimated the effect of Jwar's PA team getting knocked out of the playoffs. He can now devote himself fully to his IL interests.
And who foresaw the LASER comment coming, that’s gold Jerry, GOLD!

Wk 1 Senior day is a genius move by Rack. Before all the parents get upset with you over PT.
Was he the one who started that because I know other teams do it now too.. Yes, it is a smart move..

Batavia should do that too, they have like 40 to 50 seniors every year..

Was he the one who started that because I know other teams do it now too.. Yes, it is a smart move..

Batavia should do that too, they have like 40 to 50 seniors every year..

I don’t believe he started this. Senior night at JCA has been early in the year for as long as I can remember

Reactions: Googertys Dog
Come on guys, here's proof of his 4.47 without a tailwind.

giphy.gif

RockSoup,

it was the perfect storm, Pa school knocked out, Sales quota filled for the year, and I’ve been at a Trade show this week.

To whomever put up the $1k bet, I’ll do better by having The Penn State coaches make a visit and get those guys offers if they are truly running laser 4.47s(ok send the documented proof so I can show them Saturday) and stud receivers and tailback as a Soph in High school.

Top 25 2019 NFL combine 40 times

PLAYER TIME(sec)
Campbell, Parris 4.31
Isabella, Andy 4.31
Hardman, Mecole 4.33
Metcalf, D.K. 4.33
McLaurin, Terry 4.35
Hall, Emanuel 4.39
Slayton, Darius 4.39
Dixon, Johnnie 4.41
Boykin, Miles 4.42
Jennings, Gary 4.42
Dulin, Ashton 4.43
Ferguson, Jazz 4.45
Wesley, Alex 4.45
Mitchell, Dillon 4.46
Smith, Jaylen 4.47
Butler, Hakeem 4.48
Samuel, Deebo 4.48
Brown, A.J. 4.49
Custis, Jamal 4.50
Johnson, Olabisi 4.51
Harry, N'Keal 4.53
Johnson, Diontae 4.53
Morgan, Stanley 4.53
Durante, Jovon 4.55
Godwin, Terry 4.55

No doubt. But that’s why I did the quick edit because I saw the error. I ran over 50k simulations with adjusted variables, Jwar getting flushed, IrishLB tying one on, epic being epic, btown bringing heat. Many variables to consider with many settings. But I agree, a free roaming Jwar, I should have weighted more in the simulations. I apologize

Reactions: RockSoup

Page 7 has been sponsored by St. Rita High School.

Now, let’s return to our regularly scheduled program....

Reactions: Gene K.

giphy.gif

RockSoup,

Please remit $2k to the Sisters of St Joseph poor box at the game on Saturday for your advertisement!

On a positive note, I guess Naz has made it to the Chicago Blue bloods of football if St Rita is using Naz to advertise their testing day!

Page 7 has been sponsored by St. Rita High School.

Now, let’s return to our regularly scheduled program....

Reactions: Gene K.
That's what they usually say when being made to look ridiculous. Good deflection but does not work coming from another posse*

I've tried the same defense in the past...

I don’t know... I think you’ve pulled it off pretty well in the past :)

don't sell yourself short judge you're a tremendous slouch.

Last edited:
Whew!! So after 22 pages of talk...who is going to win? There doesn’t seem to be a lot of chatter about how does Batavia score? Naz D has been impressive thus far...Can the bulldogs drive on them?

ADVERTISEMENT