ADVERTISEMENT

Batavia @ Nazareth

I finally give an honest report trying not to be the poster that the Edgy posse turns me into..:) and I'm coming in hot???

I'm just hoping it's close and Btown has a shot..
Don’t play the woe is me card. We are adults, we can disagree.

I finally give an honest report trying not to be the poster that the Edgy posse turns me into..:) and I'm coming in hot???

I'm just hoping it's close and Btown has a shot..

You literally said "I swear, The Posse on here can be annoying" so yes, you came in hot on a post where clarification was what was needed and no one was in attack mode.

Not with those 4.4 and 4.5 kids from Batavia plus ART and the best receiver in Illinois...Batavia has the upper hand and Naz is the Dog!
Not sure where that info came from but I would relax on some of that.. #28 and #1 are fast and good solid players that is for sure.. I am glad they play on the team I root for..

relax jwar...

I’m watching the film out there and impressed with 12 at the safety position and I’m trying to figure out the way the use/ don’t use 26 at 6’4”.

Not sure where that info came from but I would relax on some of that.. #28 and #1 are fast and good solid players that is for sure.. I am glad they play on the team I root for..

relax jwar...

I grew up with Strongs parents, dad was a great basketball player at Collins HS in Chicago. Tried to get him but I knew it wasn't gonna happen lol. Should run track and he would be one of the top 200-400 runners in the state.

Reactions: Gene K.
I’m watching the film out there and impressed with 12 at the safety position and I’m trying to figure out the way the use/ don’t use 26 at 6’4”.
Sam Barus is a baller..#12 Our safeties hit like linebackers..

He's playing football for Bucknell next year..

This whole thread is hilarious. Batavia people upset that Nazareth gets talent to come to their school, here's a thought. Win some state championships and you guys might get some top talent to come to your school as well. Naz by 17 points.
Your post is hilarious based solely on it it's ignorance.. You and Blue Ruin must be roommates..

Godfthr,

I’m curious where the Dukane posse is? There has to be unity in the conference and support against the privates...no?
I'd consider myself a DuKane supporter, during the season, I root for one team only. Onto the postseason, I'd root for almost all the DuKane conference to do well. I'm definately in support of Batavia this week, but I don't need to get in a debate over pub vs. private schools. It is what it is. I honestly have nothing against Naz, glad they are doing well. I'd rather see my local team advance. I was wrong last week, I thought Batavia was a bit overrated. I think I said, not as dominant this season. They showed pretty well though. I do give a lot of credit to their coaching staff. They are tremendous teachers of the game and have done alot with thin positions at times. Also noteworthy is the one coach on here that posts, has tremendous restraint in responding to some of the posts made on here. It's usually fun to root for the underdog as well.

I'd consider myself a DuKane supporter, during the season, I root for one team only. Onto the postseason, I'd root for almost all the DuKane conference to do well. I'm definately in support of Batavia this week, but I don't need to get in a debate over pub vs. private schools. It is what it is. I honestly have nothing against Naz, glad they are doing well. I'd rather see my local team advance. I was wrong last week, I thought Batavia was a bit overrated. I think I said, not as dominant this season. They showed pretty well though. I do give a lot of credit to their coaching staff. They are tremendous teachers of the game and have done alot with thin positions at times. Also noteworthy is the one coach on here that posts, has tremendous restraint in responding to some of the posts made on here. It's usually fun to root for the underdog as well.

Nothing but DuKane love from me too Jwar. At this point, we are like the Orphans in the movie the Warriors. But soon we will be the Riffs of the Edgy boards. Can you dig it? Can you dig it? Cannnn youuuuu dig ittttt?

Riff-Raff-A-Handyman-best-quotes.jpg

Couldn't help myself when I saw Riff!

Nothing but DuKane love from me too Jwar. At this point, we are like the Orphans in the movie the Warriors. But soon we will be the Riffs of the Edgy boards. Can you dig it? Can you dig it? Cannnn youuuuu dig ittttt?

Reactions: Googertys Dog

giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT