ADVERTISEMENT

At this point just stop trying....

EdgyTim

Staff
May 29, 2001
Channahon Illinois
Someone posted an interesting link to the upcoming vote on school vouchers and despite the political fallout I left it up because it did have some relevance... but as I expected it took a complete wrong turn and it was launched.

At this stage? Don't even bother posting that type of info/story anymore because now it's only a matter of time before it gets taken down.

Sad

My next and final attempt to keep this board operational? I will start launching anyone who spins any thread in any sort of political leanings one way or the other...stay directly on topic or get launched...and yes that's regardless of your perceived long time status as a poster here....and ironically some of the longer term posters seem to be some of the biggest offenders of this....I've already made some very difficult cuts and will again without hesitation if I deem it's required.

Someone posted an interesting link to the upcoming vote on school vouchers and despite the political fallout I left it up because it did have some relevance... but as I expected it took a complete wrong turn and it was launched.

At this stage? Don't even bother posting that type of info/story anymore because now it's only a matter of time before it gets taken down.

Sad

My next and final attempt to keep this board operational? I will start launching anyone who spins any thread in any sort of political leanings one way or the other...stay directly on topic or get launched...and yes that's regardless of your perceived long time status as a poster here....and ironically some of the longer term posters seem to be some of the biggest offenders of this....I've already made some very difficult cuts and will again without hesitation if I deem it's required.
I can't thank you enough.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT