ADVERTISEMENT

Anybody here try to pull this off?

Parents routinely give up guardianship to get their kids eligible in this state. Which is a step farther in my opinion then separation.

Reactions: RockSoup
He has a ride to USC already and looks like he would have been fine if his parents didn’t go through all this hassle to fake separate and move across the country. He still would have been at SC. Unnecessary in my eyes

Reactions: USD24 and ClownBaby
I wonder how the Georgia High Schools that play Valdosta will react now that Mrs. Garcia has given an interview stating that the legal separation from her husband was all a scam to enable her kid to be eligible to play in Georgia.

I wonder how the Georgia High Schools that play Valdosta will react now that Mrs. Garcia has given an interview stating that the legal separation from her husband was all a scam to enable her kid to be eligible to play in Georgia.

Supposedly Valdosta landed more than a half dozen D1 transfers and some others who made the mistake of heading there instead of somewhere they coud have played.

Reactions: sporthog9er

They followed the rules so there isn’t much they can do.

Reactions: sporthog9er
The Valdosta head coach is Rush Propst, who was the Hoover, Alabama coach during the MTV Two a Days reality series. He’s won multiple state championships at several schools but has also been run out of town more than once. Propst kind of reminds me of the John Voight character in Varsity Blues.

Reactions: Schwab54
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT