ADVERTISEMENT

Any good sites for college camps

IgorStL

Nov 6, 2017
My guy is only a soph, but we did a few camps this year. Is there a good resource site that not only lists camp dates and locations, but also lists which colleges attend those camps? I know about the huge national ones. I was looking in the Midwest (preferably drivable), with D1 coaches attending. And for next year, obviously. Anybody have a go-to site? Thanks in advance.

Edgy puts out a thread each spring that lists all the key camps in the ILlinois area and the headliner colleges attending each camp and a link to each site with all the details.

It looks to be very tough to cobble all that info together since the camps don’t post their info and dates until the spring for June/July camp dates and locations.

My guy is only a soph, but we did a few camps this year. Is there a good resource site that not only lists camp dates and locations, but also lists which colleges attend those camps? I know about the huge national ones. I was looking in the Midwest (preferably drivable), with D1 coaches attending. And for next year, obviously. Anybody have a go-to site? Thanks in advance.

Unless it's the Megacamps it's very hard to find out which schools will be where....it's pretty simple as that....I'll list schools whenever they are advertised by the host schools.

Thanks for the advice. It sure seems like a needle in a haystack type hunt. I'll have to keep a keen eye out in the winter/spring.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT