ADVERTISEMENT

All Quiet on the Edgy Front

Typical mentality of the message boards, wants to ban anyone that doesn't share the same opinion as theirs... I know a bunch of people that stay away from here because they know its mostly suburban private school posters that feel the IHSA is the devil.. I am just shocked that close minded people would be private school people... LOL

It has nothing to do with opinion here. I said you should get tossed because you do nothing but ruin legitimate conversations by constantly inserting the public-private debate into every thread.

And, just so you know, I am a Hinsdale Central parent. I have two kids at the school and on the football team.

Major:

Can you please read my post from yesterday at 12:45. Please get on board with us. We would love to have you.

It has nothing to do with opinion here. I said you should get tossed because you do nothing but ruin legitimate conversations by constantly inserting the public-private debate into every thread.

And, just so you know, I am a Hinsdale Central parent. I have two kids at the school and on the football team.

Every thread???? I have brought it up in no more than 3 threads in the last few months.. LOL

Can I ask everyone why they choose to engage with Jon? By now, everyone who's a regular here knows that by engaging it's just going in the toilet. The talk of multipliers, success factors, 30 mile radius, and anything else I've missed has really gotten old. It's taking away from the real purpose of this board. The guy does nothing but scream "Look at me! Give me attention!"

Ehhh, thank you for the 'Ignore' button. Just have to stay signed in.

ADVERTISEMENT