ADVERTISEMENT

2020 Schedule

greendot1

Gold Member
Jul 14, 2012
Any idea on when the upcoming seasons schedules usually come out? Dying to see some of next years ESCC/CCL crossover games!

Will there be any personal fouls called while riding the coasters at Great America for the Hawks?

When there's a public - private split.
When you cut through all the emotion and rhetoric from both sides to look at it objectively, public vs private competing for the same championship is a exercise in comparing apples to oranges.

I do not. But I'm hearing it's getting closer and closer
Proposal 12 to separate private/public failed so did Proposal 16 which seek to eliminate Districts along with expanding the state football playoff field. Ironically the only Proposal which makes the ballot is Proposal 15 which seekd to basically eliminate Proposals and go back to what we have right now.

IHSA Legislative Committee passes 11 proposals to schools for vote
Per Edgy on 01 Dec 19 it failed. Do you have more information?

The split will never happen. One simple reason is any proposal would involve all sports not just football. Bottom line I’ve always lived by, you wanna beat em, get better. Do the work in the off season. I don’t care where they get their players from. If my guys are putting in the work I’ll put them up against any private school any day any where.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT