ADVERTISEMENT

2020 Non-Conference Schedules

West Suburban Gold
Hinsdale South drops Kaneland from week one in '19 and will host Deerfield in '20.
Leyden drops Shepard from week one in '19 and will host Highland Park in '20.

West Suburban Silver
Oak Park-River Forest drops week one game with Waubonsie Valley in '19 and will play WW South in week one in '20.

Reactions: RD_Watcher
I think another email with how down you will be next year will do the trick.
That was the old ADs trick that used to work, not so much anymore. But we can try. I mean need to replace a ton of starters on defense and special teams.

Some of the Southwest Prairie Conference schools will not be playing a division crossover in week one, but will be facing schools outside the SWPC..Some of those week one games are..
Argo @ Joliet Central
Joliet West @Lockport
Neuqua Valley @ Oswego
Waubonsie Valley @ Oswego East
Rock Island @ Plainfield Central
I like that JT West / Lockport match up. It's old school Illini-8.

Reactions: JolietWest89
Now that MC put the blueprint out maybe someone will return our call for week 1.
MC agreed to a Home/Away matchup with the team from Gary that we opened up at home against this year so we have to go there this year. Their coach is a MC alum and former coach at MC. Week two hearing something in the mix but it’s not Naz. I think everyone would want to see that in November over August.

MC agreed to a Home/Away matchup with the team from Gary that we opened up at home against this year so we have to go there this year. Their coach is a MC alum and former coach at MC. Week two hearing something in the mix but it’s not Naz. I think everyone would want to see that in November over August.
I really hope it’s not a CPS School (week 2)...

Not that it'll be a glamorous game but another old Illini 8 scheduled game is Argo @ Joliet Central in week one... Someone will have a win next season!
Can't wait to watch that game film.

Won't have to, we don't play JC next year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT