ADVERTISEMENT

2019 Success factors

LMAO...

I don’t know who I’ve debated more @Cross Bones or @jwarigaku but to see them going at each other is somehow very satisfying.

Loved how Bones was able to estimate the height and weight of a player from a game photo! Very entertaining stuff gents. And then @corey90 steps in to police the content. I agree with @Voodoo Tatum 21 this thread has great potential.

Reactions: Cat Box
LMAO...

I don’t know who I’ve debated more @Cross Bones or @jwarigaku but to see them going at each other is somehow very satisfying.

Loved how Bones was able to estimate the height and weight of a player from a game photo! Very entertaining stuff gents. And then @corey90 steps in to police the content. I agree with @Voodoo Tatum 21 this thread has great potential.
Pretty sure he's able to just watch the film

Nothing wrong with being a female! I like them and married one!

Is sportsmom (original Naz Posse member) and RollingmeadowsMom now going to make a debut and shread ole Cory90 to the bone? I’ve heard they are a couple of the toughest posters that prowled the forum before my time here! Remember there is nothing more dangerous than a woman scorned (or offended);)

Reactions: Gene K.
Sigma Phi Epsilon

The Red Door
Phil Middleton - a bunch of Sigma Nus helped him and Stazi from ASA get elected to Student Government.
Tommy Caruso - great guy.
He taught us how to Tug back in 1990 when we entered the sport. I was a junior and tugged lefty all 3 years. We never had a good Tugs team but it was a lot of fun and glad I participated.

Reactions: markmacaluso

Is sportsmom (original Naz Posse member) and RollingmeadowsMom now going to make a debut and shread ole Cory90 to the bone? I’ve heard they are a couple of the toughest posters that prowled the forum before my time here! Remember there is nothing more dangerous than a woman scorned (or offended);)
Well sportsmom was actually a guy so....

why does every thread I start turn into a dumpster fire? Is it something I said?

I swear I could start a thread thanking trainers for their support of teams and it would degenerate into a discussion on how private schools have better trainers and it is a competitive disadvantage which is killing the sport.

why does every thread I start turn into a dumpster fire? Is it something I said?

I swear I could start a thread thanking trainers for their support of teams and it would degenerate into a discussion on how private schools have better trainers and it is a competitive disadvantage which is killing the sport.

Sorry King!!!

I'm sorry, I don't follow your reply. I was just wondering if the player in the picture is your son or not. A simple yes or no will do

No, it was not his son, I know someone in the PSU program and I emailed him to make sure the participation list was correct, he replied back to me this morning that #80 Weller did not see the field that game, or any other game this year. The only #80 that has played this year has a last name of Dalton.

The guy questioning Bones credibility is coming here and pretending his son is something that he is not? What kind of father does that?

Reactions: Cross Bones

Lol
Now you guys are cracking me up. Easy boys I was just stirring the pot! Haha:D

Reactions: markmacaluso
OK let's see if I have a clue how this works. Go easy on the clueless comments. :)

If Naz either:
1) wins 7A in 2019 & makes 7A Semis or less in 2020
(or)
2) makes 7A Semis or less in 2019 & wins 7A in 2020

they would drop back down to 5A for 2021 (or wherever their normal multiplier lands.)

BUT

If Naz wins 7A in both 2019 & 2020

they would move up to 8A for 2021

NOTE: Anywhere it says win 7A above would really mean 1st or 2nd in 7A

I believe this all looks right.

Just a special rule again I guess, right. Looking forward to seeing how this plays out over the next 3 years. Hoping the phases of the moon align just right! Time for a clean sweep from 3A to 8A

And if it doesn't work out that way, what happens? You go to the another states high school message board and make up stories about your kids to try to impress people?

Looking at the Title of this Thread....are we to believe that Naz stays in 7a, Montini/JCU stay in 5a and IC stays in 4a? Any others? Just focusing on next season.

Reactions: Cat Box
I have a feeling I will hate myself for responding to this but it looks like DHS/Bones credible “Staff member/person in the PSU Program” is the McAndrew board over on The BWI site.

https://bwi.forums.rivals.com/threads/justin-weller.226317/

There are also snap counts posted on the competing site, which I would not normally link but since I found a “credible” source of snaps Justin took in the Maryland game this past Saturday I’m linking it to clear my name and Justin’s, it may only be 2 snaps of 60 some but he played. KMA Bones/DHS.

https://247sports.com/college/penn-state/Board/18/Contents/Maryland-Snap-Counts-125365294/

No, it was not his son, I know someone in the PSU program and I emailed him to make sure the participation list was correct, he replied back to me this morning that #80 Weller did not see the field that game, or any other game this year. The only #80 that has played this year has a last name of Dalton.

The guy questioning Bones credibility is coming here and pretending his son is something that he is not? What kind of father does that?

Reactions: Bowie50 and Gene K.
Looking at the Title of this Thread....are we to believe that Naz stays in 7a, Montini/JCU stay in 5a and IC stays in 4a? Any others? Just focusing on next season.
Assuming you meant JCA, I believe all the teams you listed will stay where they were this year. Of course that's just my understanding from reading rules and posts, I could be WAY wrong.

JCA will not be loaded in 2019, losing a lot of starters. All the others are loaded & reloading, I think. JCA's team will be better in 2020 & 2021.

I have a feeling I will hate myself for responding to this but it looks like DHS/Bones credible “Staff member/person in the PSU Program” is the McAndrew board over on The BWI site.

https://bwi.forums.rivals.com/threads/justin-weller.226317/

There are also snap counts posted on the competing site, which I would not normally link but since I found a “credible” source of snaps Justin took in the Maryland game this past Saturday I’m linking it to clear my name and Justin’s, it may only be 2 snaps of 60 some but he played. KMA Bones/DHS.

https://247sports.com/college/penn-state/Board/18/Contents/Maryland-Snap-Counts-125365294/

Jwar,
I think your kid is bluffing you. In that Pitt game, that’s a TE.

As for the bet with Bones, we’ll ... you bet with a guy from Bolingbrook.

Ignazio,

Not arguing for a second that Danny didn’t play in the Pitt game. he absolutely did and may have even had a TD. That said Justin played as well. Danny didn’t play in the Maryland game and I’m not sure why.

Jwar,
I think your kid is bluffing you. In that Pitt game, that’s a TE.

As for the bet with Bones, we’ll ... you bet with a guy from Bolingbrook.

Ignazio,

Not arguing for a second that Danny didn’t play in the Pitt game. he absolutely did and may have even had a TD. That said Justin played as well. Danny didn’t play in the Maryland game and I’m not sure why.

I am not into challenging you about your kid so please don't take me asking this question as an attempt to prove right or wrong. I didn't think the same number on the same side of the ball can play in college. Has there been a rule change or something?

LHST,

Can’t be on the field at the same time or play same position as I understand.

I am not into challenging you about your kid so please don't take me asking this question as an attempt to prove right or wrong. I didn't think the same number on the same side of the ball can play in college. Has there been a rule change or something?

Law of holes
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to navigationJump to search

An excavator that is in a hole and has stopped digging, but perhaps not soon enough

The first law of holes, or the law of holes, is an adage which states that "if you find yourself in a hole, stop digging".[1][2] Digging a hole makes it deeper and therefore harder to get back out, which is used as a metaphor that when in an untenable position, it is best to stop carrying on and exacerbating the situation.

ADVERTISEMENT