ADVERTISEMENT

witty

Rice just beat Rita 3-2 in 8 and MC beat PC 2-1

And that's why MC has earned the #1 seed in that sectional. And as I predicted (a Captain O prediction), but nonetheless, (4) Chicago Simeon vs. (1) MC and (3) Larry vs. (2) Rita. This is huge. Larry and SR split so it's a pick-em game in that semifinal. MC destroys Simeon and even if SR wins, they will not be throwing their stud pitcher against MC. I will say it now: MC (with revenge on their mind) will win that sectional.

Prove me wrong, Mustangs! That's how I see it playing out. BTW, does SR have an ace?

Rice CF robbed Mustang of a homer a D Wise type catch. I've seen them make unreal defensive plays v MC Rita and Marist. Wouldn't wanna play them in playoffs. MC clinched Blue outright today.hopefully won't be hungover tomorrow at Rita

Rice CF robbed Mustang of a homer a D Wise type catch. I've seen them make unreal defensive plays v MC Rita and Marist. Wouldn't wanna play them in playoffs. MC clinched Blue outright today.hopefully won't be hungover tomorrow at Rita
when MC clinched sole Blue title it was just like when Julio "Juice" Cruz tagged up on a sac fly from Harold Baines off Ed Vande berg 1983

Here's how I see it. I get that MC doesn't want to give the Mustangs confidence in that SR can beat MC. However, it doesn't matter at this point. MC earned that #1 seed; maybe the Caravan should play some of their subs, and rest those arms for the tournament and then state play

A nice win for the Mustangs. I think a lefty beat the Caravan today.

Here's how I see it. I get that MC doesn't want to give the Mustangs confidence in that SR can beat MC. However, it doesn't matter at this point. MC earned that #1 seed; maybe the Caravan should play some of their subs, and rest those arms for the tournament and then state play

A nice win for the Mustangs. I think a lefty beat the Caravan today.
I would throw Munoz Sat and play it straight up. Starting with DGS Tues and Lauence Thr in Stevie and beyond I think u start with the limiting pitch counts somewhat with their 2 and 3 and get some kids some innings in a pressure situation that could only help u in playoffs.

All these games come down to 1 play. Rita-Rice T the Rice CF robbed Rita of a homer with a Gary Pettis type catch and it goes extras. I guess same yesterday w Rita CF robbing Houston. MERCY. I would play it straight up v Rita Sat w Munoz in a an awesome atmosphere. Then next week and in Stevie I would start getting Kapers a few innings on the mound. Will need him to close and I dont think he has had many innings Work in the backup catcher. Get some kids some meaningful at bats and limit pitch counts in preparation for playoffs.

ADVERTISEMENT