ADVERTISEMENT

Witty-what time do we start tailgating 2mrw morning

DeanOfSelection

Gold Member
Sep 25, 2002
I will do whatever it takes to be there tomorrow. it IS First Friday Oak Brook/Cougar Night tonight but tomorrow is a must. If this entails me going to sleep in the MC dugout at 4am then so be it.

I will do whatever it takes to be there tomorrow. it IS First Friday Oak Brook/Cougar Night tonight but tomorrow is a must. If this entails me going to sleep in the MC dugout at 4am then so be it.

LOL! Now, that's the spirit, Deano! I suggest you take 63rd street straight east as well; you'll be fine. I think the original El Gallo is still on Sacramento. Where at in Oak Brook?

LOL! Now, that's the spirit, Deano! I suggest you take 63rd street straight east as well; you'll be fine. I think the original El Gallo is still on Sacramento. Where at in Oak Brook?
Clubhouse is turned into a dance club first fri every month chock full of divorcee cougars. meat market central

DOS, congrats to the Caravan. Very close game as expected. With football going to 1 - 32, I also thought for other sports like basketball and baseball, the regionals/sectionals will be different as well. Does this affect the annual SR vs. MC sectional final in baseball?

Was a great day and atmosphere. I thought Rita coulda tacked more runs on the board that 1st they had Munoz on the ropes. That pickle play u cannot allow that run to score Let the kid walk to 2nd guy on 3rd was priority. I cant see things changing with baseball every team makes playoffs.

ADVERTISEMENT