ADVERTISEMENT

Well....thoughts so far on the new boards?

It's hard for me to have an opinion yet. It's taking some getting used to, but nothing bad so far!

One suggestion....make the name of the poster more obvious by having it bolder. Right now, it's a light grey and does not stand out.

Love it. It has all the features that modern boards have with the alerts and like features. Also that godawful thread view option eliminated forcing people into the new millennium. The copy and past feature allows me to use my favorite smilies and gifs from elsewhere.

Reactions: EdgyTim
I totally agree on the bold issue....and I have a feeling they are trying to get everyone to become more avatar friendly is my guess. It's been passed along

Your kidding right?
troll.png

Reactions: epicbret
You need bolder "Back to Threads/Forum" button - maybe placement just below "Post Reply" and "More Options ..." buttons. Where it's positioned now makes it seem like a part of a person's "bio" on the left-hand side.

another feature I didnt mention... if you hit @ then type out someone's username it will give them an alert that theyve been tagged in a thread.

ADVERTISEMENT