ADVERTISEMENT

This has to be Frat Boy right?

mc,

I have been reading edgy since my kids started at Geneva two years ago and look every now and again in the odd season. I have heard a ton about this frat boy guy.

Who is he? What did he do to leave such a mark here and does he still post here? Was he a good guy?

he can run.......but he cant hide from us. like trying to sneak the sun past a rooster.

The good you find in others, is in you too.
The faults you find in others, are your faults as well.
After all, to recognize something you must know it.
The possibilities you see in others, are possible for you as well.
The beauty you see around you, is your beauty.
The world around you is a reflection, a mirror
showing you the person you are.
To change your world, you must change yourself.
To blame and complain will only make matters worse.
Whatever you care about, is your responsibility.
What you see in others, shows you yourself.
See the best in others, and you will be your best.
Give to others, and you give to yourself.
Appreciate beauty, and you will be beautiful.
Admire creativity, and you will be creative.
Love, and you will be loved.
Seek to understand, and you will be understood.
Listen, and your voice will be heard.
Show your best face to the mirror, and you'll be happy
With the face looking back at you.

there was no multiplier yet, Blue not formed yet, they beat JC's worst team from the 99 til current window, and beat Pontiac in the 5A title game. settle down.

Johnny:

To date, fratboy was this forum's first case of syphilis; Dean is the second.

This post was edited on 3/27 1:23 PM by MWittman

Originally posted by Detective Johnny Wadd:
mc,

I have been reading edgy since my kids started at Geneva two years ago and look every now and again in the odd season. I have heard a ton about this frat boy guy.

Who is he? What did he do to leave such a mark here and does he still post here? Was he a good guy?
He is a former PC athlete who maybe the most well written Troll in board history. He has been kicked off a half dozen times but returns every year or two with a very distinct writing style. The fact PC has never been able to defeat LWE put him over the edge on multiple occasions.

Wow, waxing poetic about a sophomore team...it's got to be Fratty...

That providence team would beat every jca team from 99 to present besides maybe the 99 and 01 teams. That was the 1 year the catholic blue was split up making all the divisions weaker. That being said the 02 providence team was the best team in the state. As far as the 02 jca team they are not even close to being the worst jca team over the past 15 years. They had 3 loses 2 of them being close to 2 top 25 teams nationally.

This post was edited on 3/27 7:35 PM by chitown-irish

Fratty was at his worst in 2007. He was leaking some intimate details about the PC locker room that caused some headaches and a lot of extra conditioning. It's funny, I've seen it strongly suggested (maybe even confirmed?) that he's a former player. But back in the day I always thought he was someone who was mentioned a lot in that article. The vitriol fratty displayed seemed to matchup with the breakup that occurred with new administration at PC.

That entire article was odd though. Pretty weird to wax poetically about a sophomore season when that class went on to win a state title.

Originally posted by MWittman:
Johnny:

To date, fratboy was this forum's first case of syphilis; Dean is the second.

This post was edited on 3/27 1:23 PM by MWittman
laugh.r191677.gif

Holy cow MWittman. I almost peed my pants laughing at that one.

Fartboy trolls the wrestling boards also. Pretty sure he has been banned from the illinois Matmen forums several times. He holds a particular scorn for the men in brown (MC and JCA).

JC 04 07 definitely beat PC 02. JC 02 had no offense at all. Definitely their weakest in last 15 years. Saw then play Ro ckhurst. They gave a good game first half but could only manage 3 fgs in the 28-9. Just no firepower. If I had to pick one JC team to play last 15 years that is definitely the 1. Also Lockport was best team in 02.

DOS,

Please, don't egg him on.

He's probably creating a new IP as we speak after seeing that post.

Sincerely,
Done with Fartboy

ADVERTISEMENT