ADVERTISEMENT

State Wide top 10

DeanOfSelection

Gold Member
Sep 25, 2002
1 Rita 20-0
2Eville 15-0
3 MC 15-1 (just beat a 12-1 Marist 1-0 yesterday)
4 Chatham Glenwood 14-0
5 PC 13-2
6 JC 11-2
7 Champaign C 15-1
8Naz 12-1
9 Rockford Boylan record says 13-0-1 but I refuse to acknowledge a tie so they are 13-0 in my world
10 LWW 13-2

MC visits Crusader Sat . Assuming Munoz goes there then they get them at home Monday. Crusader is 14-4 brings a lot to table this year. a 7-3 record might win Blue this year. MC, SR, BR, PC, StL pretty tough.

Did Fellowes and Ehrsam pitch against CoM this weekend? If so, I'm assuming they are unavailable against Naz this week. I'm guessing Delasandro starts one of the games.

Over the weekend Ehrsam threw game one, (won 7-1). Dow started game 2, went 4, Delasandro pitched 5th & 6th and Fellows threw the 7th in a walk off 3-2 win.

In today's game against Naz, Fellows pitched 5 innings with 0 earned runs in an 8-3 victory. Hilltoppers play Providence tomorrow and will most likely pitch thier #5-8 kids. JCA is at Naz on Wednesday and will start Delasandro.

Hilltoppers will be real tough to beat with Fellows on the mound. He is 6-0 with 1 earned run for the year.

Fellows didn't look impressive yesterday until you realized he was into the 5th inning and his only problems were a couple of errors behind him. That is a sign of a good pitcher. Nothing flashy, just getting it done.

Hopefully Nazareth can have an answer for Delasandro tomorrow. I don't know who they are going to trot out to the bump. The ESCC appears to be JCA's to lose. That being said, you cannot take any team in this conference for granted.

ADVERTISEMENT