ADVERTISEMENT

Quiet

Until the Bulls made 2 dysfunctional moves here on the same day....

1. Firing Tom Thibodeau

2. Hiring Fred Hoiberg (at least that is why I am assuming the Bulls scheduled a press conference this afternoon but could be wrong on this)

Two stupid moves from the Bulls organization on the same day.

===

OK, with the Tibbs move because he could not win big games in the playoffs but one year to late. We could of had Steve Kerr as Head Coach.

Should have fired Pax and Gar. Hoiberg will be like going through another Tim Floyd (49 wins, 190 loses, 20.5% winning percentage) all over again.

===

Interesting too the Bulls fire their head coach on a day the headlines should be all about the Chicago Blackhawks winning game 6 and taking the Ducks to a game 7.

I guess the Bulls regime did not want the Blackhawks to get all the publicity in the Chicago news today.

Last edited:
boys basketball Wassup. Yes doc. a new day dawns in a sport that needed a dramatic change in direction in Lombard.

I thought it was relatively tame, but could have gone ugly fast. I did miss any posts after midnight though. not sure if some people got out of line.

I thought the thread that was jettison'd was inappropriate in a couple of ways....but that's my opinion and you can't stop people from making their opinions known, albeit temporarily.

Until the Bulls made 2 dysfunctional moves here on the same day....

1. Firing Tom Thibodeau

2. Hiring Fred Hoiberg (at least that is why I am assuming the Bulls scheduled a press conference this afternoon but could be wrong on this)

Two stupid moves from the Bulls organization on the same day.

===

OK, with the Tibbs move because he could not win big games in the playoffs but one year to late. We could of had Steve Kerr as Head Coach.

Should have fired Pax and Gar. Hoiberg will be like going through another Tim Floyd (49 wins, 190 loses, 20.5% winning percentage) all over again.
Glad he's gone. Ive never seen a "good" coach get outcoached as much as that guy. He's a great defensive mind, and should stay that as an assistant coach. He's miserable at EVERYTHING a head coach needs to be good at.

Reactions: brickben
Dr.

I clearly remember you trying to insert yourself in the conversation before Epic told you...NO!
But if you remember my post wasn't controversial at all. I just said we should wait to let the law take its course. Is that controversial to you? And if I would have wanted to insert myself Epic wouldn't have stopped me. Neither would anyone else with the exception of Edgy. Remember this...there are only two people who can stop me from inserting myself into any conversation here. Me and Edgy. But that is true for everyone here. Go in peace to love and serve the Lord.

Last edited:
Wow, Darryl Thomas was a great pick with a impressive resume. I remember watching him play for St. Joseph's under Pinatore and Indiana under Bobby Knight.

Played for one of the state's top high school coaches, Hall of Famer, Gene Pingatore from St. Joseph's/Westchester, played for legendary Bobby Knight at Indiana University, McDonald's All-American and was a starter and co-captain on the 1987 Indiana National Championship Team.

Last edited:
But if you remember my post wasn't controversial at all. I just said we should wait to let the law take its course. Is that controversial to you? And if I would have wanted to insert myself Epic wouldn't have stopped me. Neither would anyone else with the exception of Edgy. Remember this...there are only two people who can stop me from inserting myself into any conversation here. Me and Edgy. But that is true for everyone here. Go in peace to love and serve the Lord.

Fish on!

Dr.
Probably best if you look up the expression and understand what it means!
I understand the expression. Seems like it was me who started this thread, not you. So who is the "fish on?" Me or you? That's why I said I caught you! And honestly I am messing around anyway.

vIKwGTx.gif

It means you have a fish on the hook. Look it up. I don't know what your meaning is, but mine is the actual meaning.

Epic once again showing his I.Q. or lack thereof. I never saw two angrier guys with nothing else to do. 21,000+ posts. Talk about no life.

You dolt. The title of your damn thread is Quiet, wherein you and jwar are at it. The opposite of quiet.

You really suck at the Internet

Reactions: SiuCubFan8
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT